Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Not sure why, but the Alia Janine small portrait doesn't seem to show up in my install.
I've had that happen with a few of mine too, and even deleting all of the existing photos and replacing them wouldn't solve it. I ended up just starting over from scratch and moving all of the stuff to a new pack and that fixed it, but why that was I have zero clue.
Not sure about this pack. But it's often because it's not a square pic (300x300 for instance).
CaptC bio has a link to a MEGA map with portrait folders: <-- Alia Janine image folder should have working portrait files.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not sure why, but the Alia Janine small portrait doesn't seem to show up in my install.
Let me check.

Edit: Found the problem instantly.

There is nothing wrong with the portrait itself.

The file name is:

"portrait_small .jpg"

when it should be:

"portrait_small.jpg"

Delete the space and that'll fix it.

But it's often because it's not a square pic (300x300 for instance).
That is preferable but it stretches the image to fit so that's not why it won't load. If the file name is wrong it just can't find it so it replaces it with the generic default icon.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So im just now discovering that a lot of packs on scutterhut just point to the TUSC torrent. Problem is that a lot of the packs for the torrent arent available because there are only peers left and no actual seeders.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So im just now discovering that a lot of packs on scutterhut just point to the TUSC torrent. Problem is that a lot of the packs for the torrent arent available because there are only peers left and no actual seeders.
I have turned on the torrent, you can download it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have turned on the torrent, you can download it.
Just saw the message, its still showing the same availability for me so im trying to recheck it to get it to work.
Yeah my best peer is still only 90.2% for your torrent.

How do you convert a standard girlpack for VC into a format that TUSC can read for its specific content

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Just saw the message, its still showing the same availability for me so im trying to recheck it to get it to work.
Yeah my best peer is still only 90.2% for your torrent.

How do you convert a standard girlpack for VC into a format that TUSC can read for its specific content
In theory, my packages should work in both TUSC and VC. If you use their VC, then some content will not be available to you because they are more adapted to TUSC.

To give a more accurate answer, I need to remember how I did them :)

As for the download, I myself noticed that the torrent is behaving strangely lately. Because I'm from Russia, and you yourself know what's going on right now and who knows what our government and yours have done there.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You don't have to do anything here, just add folders as in the developer's guide and slightly change the TUSC text file
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ultimate-stripper-club-v1-0-4-everglow.99531/
Thanks im grabbing a few pack off scutterhut that dont look like they have TUSC content specified and usually when I try to use packs like that the girls will dance on stage but they wont really go anywhere else. So basically the entire pack outside of pose isnt used because all of the heavier stuff is spa and bath content.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks im grabbing a few pack off scutterhut that dont look like they have TUSC content specified and usually when I try to use packs like that the girls will dance on stage but they wont really go anywhere else. So basically the entire pack outside of pose isnt used because all of the heavier stuff is spa and bath content.
If the set folder doesn't include the spa, gym, glory hole folders, this isn't TUSC sets.

Always happy to help buddy ;)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks, just hoping to move stuff into the proper folders and set it up to make it work in TUSC
There, the most important thing is to change one field in the text file so that the game allows you to finish the scene in this location. If this is not done, then you will play videos without the ability to quickly finish them.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To clarify.

VC packs are TUSC packs out of the gate. Every VC pack is fully compatible with TUSC and every TUSC pack is fully compatible with VC. They both use the exact same directory format, with only two small exceptions.

1692188243620.png
1692188403251.png
TUSC has a few additional mechanics which can make use of special content in your folders but are not necessary and TUSC will populate just fine with VC girls as well. And VC just ignores directories it doesn't use.

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813 and Logan1377

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
To clarify.

VC packs are TUSC packs out of the gate. Every VC pack is fully compatible with TUSC and every TUSC pack is fully compatible with VC. They both use the exact same directory format, with only two small exceptions.

View attachment 2855282
View attachment 2855291
TUSC has a few additional mechanics which can make use of special content in your folders but are not necessary and TUSC will populate just fine with VC girls as well. And VC just ignores directories it doesn't use.
Spa is a pretty big money maker though and I dont think ive ever seen any of the normal VC pack girls show up in glory hole or the baths which makes them earn way less money.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Don't like the packs available? Make your own! And if you do, please share!
I love the packs, I was just trying to figure out how to take the existing non TUSC packs and add the special categories for them. See my biggest issue is that if I go out and try to make a pack from scratch then I wont want to use it because I will have already seen everything in the pack. Im trying to avoid that by just using the packs that are already there so that I can get it to work but not actually see any of the videos if that makes sense. Thats the biggest reason that my 2 wishlist packs havent been made by me yet.

Reactions: rb813

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I love the packs, I was just trying to figure out how to take the existing non TUSC packs and add the special categories for them. See my biggest issue is that if I go out and try to make a pack from scratch then I wont want to use it because I will have already seen everything in the pack. Im trying to avoid that by just using the packs that are already there so that I can get it to work but not actually see any of the videos if that makes sense. Thats the biggest reason that my 2 wishlist packs havent been made by me yet.
Your main thing is that you want to be surprised? I guess I get that, but its hard to make work. The only thing that I can say is that some of the pack creators sometimes will decide to rework or expand one and post it to share.

Adding your own content, if you have downloaded videos that you like, is pretty easy. There's a TUSC template that you can just copy and paste into a VC existing pack that will give you the spots for spa, gym and gloryhole, and then you can add some video clips into there.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes