Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
As long as new packs are being made, the game will never be truly dead. While not ideal the search function in the forum will always be available.
I am working to pull down all the scutterhut info as we speak. I am no expert, but I am teaching myself web-scraping. I am currently able to traverse the database's pages, but haven't nailed down actually grabbing the data yet.

If I get the information downloaded, I will look at re-creating an online database to replicate scutterhutdev's work.

Scutterhutdev, if you are on and can get me access info for your existing code, I would be very grateful if you would do so!

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Worst case scenario, all of the links could be grabbed and turned into a google doc, but that would be a lot of work.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
...but of course, it's still working. No need for the rush.

But there are things I can no longer do. For example, pictures can no longer be added to the site. So I guess I am looking to replace it anyway. Looks like I have another project. But, I will just have to say... I am no longer a professional programmer, and am out of date. My replacement will likely take a while to build, and may very well be a lot rougher than what Scutterhut had.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

rb813

Aug 28, 2018

But there are things I can no longer do. For example, pictures can no longer be added to the site. So I guess I am looking to replace it anyway. Looks like I have another project. But, I will just have to say... I am no longer a professional programmer, and am out of date. My replacement will likely take a while to build, and may very well be a lot rougher than what Scutterhut had.
If it has a search function, that will already be a big improvement on Scutterhut.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017

Whatever you do feel free do pm me with links and I'll add them to the OP.

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, lack of a search was my number one gripe with Scutterhut. Along with the fact that it has a tagging system for race/hair/etc. but no way to filter on them.

Reactions: mrlamister

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, me again. I have another suggestion: How would it be, to start a new thread, and we all put only our packs in it. Just my 2 cents....
By the way, i made a pack of

Anastasiya Berthier

portrait.jpg

But, be warned: She will do no other stuff than dancing and posing.

But, i hope, you like it anyway

Stay safe

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, me again. I have another suggestion: How would it be, to start a new thread, and we all put only our packs in it. Just my 2 cents....
By the way, i made a pack of

Anastasiya Berthier

View attachment 3694761

But, be warned: She will do no other stuff than dancing and posing.

But, i hope, you like it anyway

Stay safe
I will tell you from experience a new thread would not stay a links only thread for long. That was what this thread was intended for, I manually added all of the old pack links here to help clear up the main game thread, but game discussion soon followed. Without either being a mod or getting a mod to help the same would follow suit in any new thread.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Just having a filter would be a great improvement.
You can filter on any of the attributes listed just under the database name. I agree that there can be more options, and that having multiple filters on at a time would be a good thing.

klassekrigarn

Jul 26, 2017
PETA JENSEN - extended version 8,93 Gb

portrait.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png portrait100.png

If anyone's interested I'm sharing an extended pack of Peta. I haven't removed the original files from this pack so you'll get a lot of duplicates if you have the original pack, sorry about that.
If I remember correctly there were no group sex files or group sex finish in the original pack so that will be new content. I've also added a good amount of other files.
Also made 19 lessons using CaptC's script.
There's no change on the TUSC files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes