Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
There has got to be an easier way to consolidate all the completed requests into one comprehensive mega folder.... ugh the only problem is if the base game gets a major update (ie sound enabled videos) then all the files have to be update but theyd at least all be in one place....

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The Angelina Castro pictures bothered me so I updated them with higher quality and transparency

Reactions: papasmurf

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
There has got to be an easier way to consolidate all the completed requests into one comprehensive mega folder.... ugh the only problem is if the base game gets a major update (ie sound enabled videos) then all the files have to be update but theyd at least all be in one place....
Unfortunately I don't see comprehensive MEGA folder happening, as it stands now the releases surpass (or close to) what a free account can handle and I don't know that anyone would be willing to pay for a service for work which they are doing for free.

Reactions: gaston2020

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Unfortunately I don't see comprehensive MEGA folder happening, as it stands now the releases surpass (or close to) what a free account can handle and I don't know that anyone would be willing to pay for a service for work which they are doing for free.
If someone wants to compile it... I'll host it on my account I'm not using my 10tb storage anyways

Reactions: macewindoom

vicmala

Jul 4, 2017
Alternative portraits pack

As a part of the GirlPacks created by the community contained .JPG format portraits of the girl but no transparent .PNG format portraits, I decided to create my own portraits for the GirlPacks not created by me and that I use in the game.
(thanks to all the packs creators and uploaders, by the way (y)).

Here is my alternative .PNG portraits pack, if you ever feel to change the original .JPG ones.

My pack includes all the portraits pics in one folder. Just take the -portrait.png and -portrait_small.png of the girl you want and copy them to the Venus Club game folder\Girlpacks\Girl Name\images (delete any .JPG ones from that folder first), then rename it to portrait.png and portrait_small.png.
Examples:
augustames-portrait.png -> portrait.png
augustames-portrait_small.png -> portrait_small.png

My pack includes portrait pics of the following girls:

- Adriana Chechik- Bridgette B- Kali Roses
- Alexis Fawx- Capri Cavalli- Karma RX
- Angela White- Charisma Capelli- Kendra Lust
- Anissa Kate- Dillion Harper- Lana Rhoades
- Anna Bell Peaks- Gabbie Carter- Lena Paul
- Anna Polina- Gia Milana- Liya Silver
- Ashlynn Brookes- Jayden James- Megan Rain
- August Ames- Jessa Rhodes- Peta Jensen
- Ava Addams- Julia Ann- Romi Rain
- Brandi Love- Kagney Lynn Karter

My pack doesn't include the girls from the GirlPacks I created myself (as my packs already include .PNG portraits ;))

I will probably update my pack in the future according to forthcoming GirlPacks releases provided by the community.

I hope you will find it useful, enjoy ! :)

Thx. Excelent work Gaston. My Jessa Rhodes is perfect now :love:

Reactions: gaston2020

boobzRlyfe

Jun 10, 2017
Here is another one: (aka Little Lupe).
Note: after implants content only ;)

Cheers
The first time I ever found her online was pre-implants. I was in high school, maybe middle school and immediately closed that window on my browser, cleared my internet history and cookies, then shut down my computer and hid in my room terrified the FBI was gonna come knock down my door for looking at cp. She looked soooo young.

There's that story of the guy who got arrested at an airport when they found some of her work in his luggage. And they went to trial prosecuting him for cp. The defense attorney flew Lupe in from South America to testify to her age and provide documentation. Her early work still makes me feel a little queezy.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Here in an updated artwork pack for

View attachment Art Update.pdf

These are all cropped and masked. Some have multiple options if I wasn't really thrilled with what I found.

I've included the packs I've made because some of them have been updated as my photo hunting skills have improved.

As with before, if you have a pack that you really want updated, let me know and I'll do it if I can.

trr

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone reupload Angel Wicky girlpack?
Thank you in advance
It's in the 'Collection by Angel' pack (check 'VC_GirlPack_Collection' folder).

Sadly Angel Wicky, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimie, Paige Turnah, Proxy Paige links are dead, but you can get almost all of them from the Angel collection, except Proxy Paige :cry: .

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
It's in the 'Collection by Angel' pack (check 'VC_GirlPack_Collection' folder).

Sadly Angel Wicky, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimie, Paige Turnah, Proxy Paige links are dead, but you can get almost all of them from the Angel collection, except Proxy Paige :cry: .
I have the Proxy Paige pack (without the original artwork). Is it cool to re-upload it? I know ethics are a bit fungible here.

Half the games are "acquired" from pay sites and we're using copyrighted material for these packs but I wasn't sure if there some sort of "F95 bro code" against putting up someone else's stuff.

Let me know and I'll get it up ASAP.

trr

Jul 23, 2017
Wow, well this is a shame. Just got news of some pressing concerns where I live. Not gonna have time to contribute to this project anymore, despite how much I wish to. Gonna be a few months at least before I can return to this site. Seems I wont get to update my packs anymore.

Truly, this is the best game I've come across on this site. None have offered as much enjoyment, both playing or creating content and I've played a lot of them. I wish you the best in the future with this project Tobe. It's been a lot of fun.

Furthermore, if anyone wants to adopt and develop my girlpacks, feel free to.
They are Franceska Jaimes, Paige Turnah, Kelly Divine, Sarah Vandella, Proxy Paige, Eva Notty and Angel Wicky.

Hope you all continue to enjoy this great game and hopefully down the road it'll have flourished into something even better.
The guy who did it wrote this in the game's thread so i guess its fine.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I have the Proxy Paige pack (without the original artwork). Is it cool to re-upload it? I know ethics are a bit fungible here.

Half the games are "acquired" from pay sites and we're using copyrighted material for these packs but I wasn't sure if there some sort of "F95 bro code" against putting up someone else's stuff.

Let me know and I'll get it up ASAP.
The creator of that particular pack (if I'm not mistaken) has stopped contributing to this game, at least for the time, so I don't know that you will get any personal response from them. So the best you could do is repost the link with a comment stating that you are willing to remove said link if they have a problem with the posting. And on top of that it would seem that all the links to their creations are dead.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
portrait_small.png
Proxy Paige (All credit to the original poster whose name I can't seem to locate)
OP: If you want this removed, say the word and it's gone.
The only thing I've modified is the portrait and portrait_small

A couple of my own. There are no lessons with these yet. Both are relative newcomers but neither seem to have any inhibitions. Both were still active when the pandemic hit so hopefully we can get them up to Does Everything status!
portrait_small.png
Lana Sharapova (does everything but titjob)

portrait_small.png
Alicia Williams (does everything but 3some, 4some, orgy, footjob)

I will update the Alicia Williams Group folders when (if?) a group scene is released.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes