• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #38 girl pack: Lily Labeau

This is a CFNM Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720p-1080p, with sound, and around 30 seconds long. All old videos are AI upscaled.

portrait_small.png portrait.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links (3.51 gb):

--

Previous Pack: Chanel Preston!
Next Pack: Tia Ling!
[All-in-One Torrent]

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I've ever done a full girlpack that was all original, a girl that's never had a pack before. This one was basically done months ago, and I had been dragging my feet on putting the finishing touches on it for a long time. I finally decided that the reason for that is that I don't really care about continuing to work on this at all, so it would be better to just upload whatever I have and at least putting something out there (and then move on to one I'm more interested in).

This is Veronica Radke, she's got very pretty eyes and nice long hair. I partially populated this pack with clips I had made before I ever knew about this game, so they're a variety of formats, lengths, and sizes. I haven't checked that they all work in-game. Again, I'm taking a "something's better than nothing" attitude about the pack at this point.

She's never done anal as far as I know, her tits are too small for titfucking, and I didn't look for any footjob clips. Other than that, there's at least 8 clips in every non-finish folder, and more than 20 in some. There's also some extra images in the image folder, if people want to make lessons or alternate portraits. Oh yeah, and there's a creampie with hymen blood. (In the scene, she claimed she'd had sex with her boyfriend before that, but his dick was too small to reach her hymen. I have no idea if it really works that way or not, draw your own conclusions about whether it was fake.)
1704220364584.png

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #39 girl pack: Tia Ling

This is a CFNM Mini-Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720p-1080p, with sound, and around 30 seconds long. All old videos are AI upscaled.

Links (1.1 gb):

--

Previous Pack: Lily Labeau!
Next Pack: Vanna Bardot!
[All-in-One Torrent]

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
CaptC, I just noticed that Violet Starr has two packs (one of them uploaded by you) that are about the same size and from about the same time. Do you recall what's different about them, or was it just a coincidence?
Sorry about the late reply. I have been dealing with a death in my family.

Unfortunately, I do not remember why there is a difference.

Zormeg

Apr 24, 2018
Last edited:

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #40 girl pack: Vanna Bardot

This is a CFNM Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720p-1080p, with sound, and around 30 seconds long.

Links (2.43 gb):

--

Previous Pack: Tia Ling!
Next Pack: Danielle Maye!

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This torrent seems unable to finish downloading any of the girlpacks within, keeps getting terminally stuck on some percentage.
This is why I'm really nervous about girlpacks being shared on torrents. Sure, I get that it costs money for large amounts of cloud storage and most people (including myself) don't want to pay that, but I think I'd ultimately prefer a smaller number of packs that are definitely still accessible, than a much larger collection that might just never get seeded (which would mean that packmaker's entire collection is inaccessible).

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
And finished the remake of Ashlyn Rae.
I used most of the scenes of the first pack, I upscaled them all.
Put some new scenes to it and she could does it all (If you liked her fake anal scenes, I upscaled them too).
For that you need to set the anal and anal finish in the JSON_data file to true again and I set her to black haired.
You should get no dublicates, because I used the old file names.

portrait.png portrait_small.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png portrait100.png

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
Ashlynn Brooke

I finished my new version of her, you should better not mix it with the old one (was not from me), if still online.
127 videos now, a bit over 1GB. She only does no anal.

portrait.png portrait_small.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png portrait100.png

Cameron Canada

Just a smaller pack, no anal cream pie, no tit job and no orgy. Around 600 MB.

As Info, I'm working on a new Lola MyLuv pack and on 3-5 other girls. That will be euro girls again. Yes some are again older or have quit their carrier.

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I have the old one downloaded, can you give a little description of how they're different?
All Videos are upscaled to 1080p (not AI and not all old), most of her scenes I had myself in a very good quality (720p-1080p).
I found an orgy scene scene, 4some and good more some finishes. And I used a lot of her Plaything DVD.
She has way more tit jobs, a foot job and it's better to watch in game. The old one was only 117 MB big, now my pack is over 1 GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes