VN - Unity - Completed - Girls! Girls! Girls!? [Final] [Myosuki]

1. 1.00 star(s)

QuestionTime

This review contains spoilers but the game is dog shit so please read the review and save yourself the trouble.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

dumdum1234

TL;DR foreword: If your only interest is traps, there are infinitely better games out there. Don't play this.

Starting out, first strike: It's a game about a maid cafe, which there's absolutely no shortage of. The only thing they do with the concept is the femboys, and I've played a game that was written much better, that did the same thing.

Second strike: Half of the characters in this are written to be insufferable cunts, and they're paired together, making you want to skip any and all portions of the game they appear in. Which is half the game. Which brings me to...

Third strike: The game is so short I could have probably finished it while making dinner. The routes themselves only add like 30 minutes.

Fuck it forth strike: The game is written so unbelievably poorly that you question how the hell these people even got money to make this. The MC is an idiot who doesn't listen and the owner is made out to be just evil for no reason. The simple fact that MC never told the girls what was actually at stake, and why he made the decisions he decided to make, only for it to blow up in his face anyway...dude who huffed what to write this?

I'm at a loss for how you screwed the pooch this hard. I'll say it again, don't play this.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

bjpm

This game is a disappointment. I downloaded it because the art looks really good. The game also feels really polished. But thats about it for its pros.

The whole plot is too boring. I mean, I dont expect much from this, but the story is simple and they managed to mess it up. The MC is stupid and the story more so. They maids are too fucking dumb. I was so bored I started skimming through some of the dialog but still couldnt find a single NSFW tease.

My last straw was
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

shamelessalt

yeah this ain't it, sadly. incredibly boring plot, unvoiced, quite short, few scenes, completely lacks substance as a whole. in fact the whole 'they're not biological girls' thing gets ignored for 99% of the game and it's just treated as a mediocre saccharine harem cafe thing. no deeper themes about gender identity (in fact it's actually still inconclusive and not even brought up), every girl is a bottom, just 2 scenes per girl and that's basically the only difference between each route...sigh.

even the standard 'wow we did it, raised the funds and saved the cafe' conclusion it all builds towards (with a story like this, that is hardly a spoiler...) was dumb, the 'owner' is some douchebag who wants to shut down the store due to collosal debt he racked up with mismanagement...the obvious choice is to be like 'okay close it down' and then start your own new business with the same talent. this thought never occurs to any character at any point. Instead you bust your ass and raise a ton of funds that all goes straight to the owner's pocket and he 'allows' you to stay open. hooray? not to mention this displays an astounding lack of comprehension on the basics of finance, it gets closed down not because it's losing money but because the debt is too high already. except the premise of the game is that you get hired because it's losing money and you need to turn it around. so you DO that, thereby reducing the existing debt and making the asset profitable, and only THEN he decides to shut it down. what?? this is exactly backwards.

aaaaand it has a bunch of weird flaws like right click doing nothing, being unable to rewind past a decision point, no 'continue' on main menu, unskippable intro and even 'begging the player to actually buy the game' scenes...

good news is the general presentation quality is pretty high, and it nails the vibe it's going for. but that's not nearly enough.

you would honestly be much, much better off playing any number of other generic harem games and pretending the girls have a dick because most of those games are a lot better than this one and this game spends most of its time pretending the girls don't have a dick
  5. 4.00 star(s)

lilsnooze

If you have an interest in traps, this game will likely be enjoyable for you. The story is decent, and there are numerous choices throughout the game for plays to make. However, it's worth mentioning that some of the choices, particularly towards the end of the VN, felt somewhat restrictive or lacking in significance.

When it comes to the characters, it's a mixed bag. By the end of the VN, I found myself liking most of the cast of characters, but some of them were initially annoying and seemed to act like complete jerks for no apparent reason, especially Nanase. The main character's choices can also be confusing at times (if you know, you know).

Undoubtedly, the visuals of this game are the standout aspect that elevates it from potentially being an average experience to an enjoyable one.

Overall, I had a good experience with the game and enjoyed my time playing it. I saw that the developers announced a sort of roadmap outlining their plans to expand and improve the game, which gives me hope that it will only get better with future updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

victor133x

The boys were super cute and I enjoyed the different endings. The story was alright, the story could be better but it wasn't bad. There were a bunch of wholesome & lewd moments, and after playing through the endings, I'm wanting more.

Ayase was my favorite femboy in the game.

Hoping more content will be released for the game soon, I bought two copies of the game to support the devs with making more DLC for the game. C:
  7. 1.00 star(s)

asadsw

Very disappointing given how long it took for this game to come out. Main story is pretty short, and the routes only add like 1 hour of content each. H-scene count is small and lacking in diversity, and in general just not anywhere as good as other trap games. The lack of borderless windowed, unskippable intro movie, and the ease of route failure if you don't pick your "girl" second instead of first in one section pisses me off. 1/5

Also these characters act more like trannies than "traps", and the obsession with calling them "girls" is pretty cringe. Trap games are supposed to be about cute femboys, and this one just feels like maid RP the entire time, even outside of work.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Roger Keanway

"Poor" is a honest review
    I'm gonna do in English first, and then in portuguese
    -Our choices dosn't really matter, the mc is just plain dumb and provides nothing to the plot
    -The plot itselft, contrary to that unskippable introdutory cutscene, is very shallow and cliche, and what impresses me is that even for a clichê, it's just plain bad
    -The art and characters are very good, but lack of nsfw content and even normal content, we just have: Normal Clothes + Maid clothes, and that's it, we don't see other scenarios like beach, formal, etc.
    -There's no "route" to follow, only variables and even then, you don't feel any character growth, just conclusions out of nowhere.
    If you are looking for something to jerk off to, go somewhere, here you will only find yourself pressing ctrl to skip all that nonsense and nothing happening in the end.

Em português:
    Jogo é bonito, mas é só isso, História não leva a lugar nenhum e é uma pura e simples cópia de outras histórias, mas que ao contrário dessas outras que ao menos sabemos que em algum momento o MC ficará próximo de todo mundo, nessa não ocorre, o MC é tratado mal até que de repente, tratam ele bem, e só.
    Se tu tá procurando esse jogo pra umas punheta, passe longe pq elas não existem, creio até mesmo que esse jogo não foi feito pra ter versão sem censura, só foram por esse caminho pq é o que dá dinheiro.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Cbkim

for 26$, i could say that the game was definitely not worth the price. That was the most poorly written, uninteresting plot, most unlikable characters and overall just a bad game. Too many unnecessary choices, unnecessary dialogue that makes it unbearable to continue playing. Pretty low effort contradicting everything they said while shitting about their game getting pirated.

Considering you need to pay more to get the uncensored ver when the game was already expensive itself. There's a lot visual novel that offers more than this shit and small studio that deserves more praise( that charge less than this abomination of a game) . I like how they ask for sympathy not once or twice, but also mentions it at the ending to feel bad about not buying their overprice dogshit game
    • most retarded mc
    • most unlikeable and douchebag maids
    • most retarded money grabbing devs
    • most boring plot in existence
    • cry more about your game getting pirated
  10. 2.00 star(s)

DeadHead514

The game had so much potential to be the H game of the year but falls short on many fronts. The main reason we are here for which are H scenes are few and very thinly spread out in the weak narrative. I was really excited for this game ever since it was announced but sadly turned into this short Visual novel ( which is not something explicitly bad) which lacks substance. The only character that had some charm in my books was the purple haired girl. Also my biggest complaint with the game is the tone some choices that were presented to you made it feel like we were continuing a joke in the conversation to earn brownie points with the girls but, at least 90% of the time they would react as if you punched their grandmother in her face and is now hospitalized due to your actions. I'm disappointed with its current state hopefully they will update the game with more content.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

ScytheScion

The only good thing about this is the art and the rant about pirating from the evil people of a site called f59. Unlikable characters who are unnecessarily hostile to the brain dead MC who could have resolved all the hate towards him with a single conversation where he told the employees that the cafe is hemorrhaging money and costs need to be cut back. Game requires focusing on one character and ignoring the rest of the "girls" that hate you, but by the end everyone considers you to be family. Also asking $30 for less than four hours of content and around 10 h-scenes is crazy.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

BrokenWInd

For that amount of money, wasted time and heaps of promises - the game does not even deserve three stars.
    There is no voice acting in the game, they want money for the patch and the story is below average.
    Sometimes the choice does not bring logic, and sometimes there is no logic at all.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

karnaa

Extremely disappointing, I was really looking forward to this game.

- Short and weak story
    - Mostly shallow and unlikable characters
    - While the live2D art is well done, CG scenes are few and far between
    - Scenes themselves are not animated and nothing special
    - Poorly written dialogue combined with lack of scenes can make getting through the story insufferable
    - Occasional bugs, didnt exprience any game-breaking ones but they lend to the game feeling unpolished, does not feel like a well-made VN

Considering the development time of this game, it has mostly failed to live up to expectations. I understand that the developers had troubles finding a consistent writer, but that doesn't excuse the lack of scenes and unpolished feeling of the game. Overall, don't waste your time.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

radical686

I really wanted to like this game.

Good:
    --cute femboys and traps

Bad:
    --Poorly written dialogue
    --key choices not present even tho those "choices" smack you in the face at the end of the game

I don't know if it's possible to get a "save the Cafe" play through but in mine, the Cafe closes and you're made to feel like shit for not telling the maids what the stakes were when you cut their hours. YET, you were never given the choice to tell them. That's a pretty key choice not to offer in this game. Such a choice may have made a difference in saving the Cafe and mitigated the blame at the end if it didn't help (i.e. all of y'all did everything you could to save the Cafe). I felt railroaded.

I also made poor choices, or something, bc I never got any H-scenes. And the Dev wonders why ppl like me come to F95 to try games out (There was an extended whine abt this in the game).

I pay for games I download here if they are worthy of supporting. I've supported many games in this genre, after downloading them here, but I would never support this one. This was a waste of my time.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

someonenontimportant

+ Nice soundtrack
    + Very good art
    + Very sweet story

± Not a ton of H content, I don't care about it but those who do should keep that in mind

- Railroaded, the story doesn't provide much in terms of choice, your choices are: good ending, bad ending and who to romance
    - The protagonist is too much of a wimp
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Stargiver

Non enjoyable characters and non realistic, breaking immersion by just talking about real world stuff and mostly venting their frustration as developers through their characters which had no place in the story.
    The story was ok for the most part if this was the developers first ever game.
    The owner and the debt issue did not make to much sense to me. The owner should have been more involved and the reason for the debt and how it got there rather then just make him the villain that just shows up once or twice two deliver the bad news.
    The art was good nothing unique but very well done. The movement of the characters might have caused the art to look weird which happened when you would load the game and find that there is no face on the character or there are no arms and other body parts, something to work on for the next game.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

90% text, 5% bullying, 5% H-scenes, this game has some of the most unlikeable characters i have ever seen. You come to this failing business, are forced to cut peoples hours, then they spend at least 400 lines of texting bitching at you for being a shitty manager, including having one of the characters sisters come in and publicly humiliate you. It's not even in a hot way like a femdom kind of thing, they're just needlessly hostile in the first 15 minutes of gameplay. If you make the characters unlikeable out of the gate, and make me grovel at their feet for approval, I'm not going to end up liking them.

Did not finish as the game takes years to get to anything remotely juicy, and the previous interactions make you resent the characters in a way i have never experienced in a VN before. The only reason i didn't rate it one star is i never finished it, so maybe they become top tier waifus who are supportive and kind, but if i had an interaction with these people, i would not want to get to know them better in the first place.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

RogueKnightUK

Perhaps earlier versions were better, but playing this 'Final' version, the game was a complete mess.

I didn't use any walkthrough, simply making logical choices as the story was presented, mostly simply trying to make good management decisions and not show too much favouritism to any one character while leaning toward appeasing the silver haired 'girl' the more.

Yet, somehow, and without any discernable reason, soon found myself surprisingly locked into some nonsensical romance path with what had been my least favourite choice of 'girl',(the pink/lilac haired one) with the story referring repeatedly to 'earlier' events that hadn't happened.

Just to be clear, there were no cheats used, no save file edits, no messing of any kind. The game's internal logic is simply completely broken when making pretty safe-seeming choices, and I have literally no clue at all how it could possibly have lead to a romance with the least favourite 'girl' in the story.

The artwork is very nice (so long as you like the anime style, of course). There's no voice acting, but personally I don't mind that at all, and actually prefer it sometimes when we get to imaging their voices for ourselves.

The story itself wasn't very special, but who knows how broken the route was and what might have been in the scenes that never happened that the playthrough somehow assumes (and states) were being counted.

However, while I can give one extra star for the fact there might be a CG rip aspect of appeal, with the script so utterly broken and the game making no narrative sense that way, I really can't justify giving this anything but a default one-star beneath that generous bonus.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

exaltiora05

Short but has great potential. The character designs are well done, and it's very well written.
    It's rare to see a game about femboys that's supportive, and isn't all about mindbreaking the protagonist (Though it is implied that the MC might be able to try their hand at crossdressing).

There will also be adult content in the final game, as long as it's funded, so support the devs!

Edit: Also the first stretch goal adds a head-pat animations. It can't get lewder than that.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

This game is "Nekopara with traps", even if the demo is short the game let you feel all the charm of the "girls" in the game, they are lovable characters, the story so far is pretty good and the art is also good (it uses 2d live so the "sprites" are animated), you should give it a try if you like traps or want to play a VN similar to nekopara.

As for the game itself is still on development (at the time of making this review), it is on kickstarter (if you want to support the developer).