2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

MLP4EVER

Jun 1, 2017
I literally can't even play this game. It shows the thank you for playing message, brings up a loading bar of some sort that stops part way through and then crashes. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
any know how to unlock the full Nanase and Hayasaka gallery? I got both their endings but 1 or 2 things seem to be locked in the gallery for some reason.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
any know how to unlock the full Nanase and Hayasaka gallery? I got both their endings but 1 or 2 things seem to be locked in the gallery for some reason.
The game mentions how they might be together, so it could be start with one or the other, then stop maybe... not sure, I used a save crack in some pages back to get it. Even the walkthrough I found didn't mention it.
Each of them have the same picture of them together at a mall with the MC walking away.

3as2d1a3s2

May 29, 2018
the self insert mentioning f59 made me feel bad for a moment. i went to check the steam page and it looks like this is one of the most expensive VNs in steam, like double the value of trap shrine and that game has a lot more art and voice acting :WaitWhat:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
the self insert mentioning f59 made me feel bad for a moment. i went to check the steam page and it looks like this is one of the most expensive VNs in steam, like double the value of trap shrine and that game has a lot more art and voice acting :WaitWhat:
Actually more than triple the value, Trap Shrine has 3 games for $9 plus tax. Meanwhile this game is $30 plus tax, not to mention the NSFW patch is an additional $10. So that's $40 plus tax for roughly 5hrs of content, 9ish "sex" scenes, and a godawful story.

So yeah, just play the Trap Shrine series. It's infinitely better.

fiercey

Jan 23, 2023
I can't run it after the first time I played it run normally now it cant even go right in to menu it stuck at loading scene, but when I tried demo on steam it run normally. Any one got anything to share?

May 26, 2020
Hm, looking at the reviews it would appear my hype for this a few years ago was not lived up to.

Ah well, guess I'll check out that Trap Shrine game somebody mentioned instead.

Edit: I looked and oh shit I've actually played Trap Shrine. Saw the CG's and it all came flooding back lol

victor133x

May 20, 2020
I really enjoyed this VN. The story was pretty decent and I liked the art.

I'm hoping the game will sell more copies so they can hit their milestones for new DLC. I bought two copies already to help out. c:

Last edited:

Vovapu789

Apr 22, 2023
underdelivered, how, exactly ?
If you played the demo, you've already seen 60% of the game. After collecting the money off crowdfunding they only added a few CGs and two proper endings. I'm surprised they thought they could get away with such a sloppy work.

I'd understand if the game would be available for free (they completed their crowdfunding campaign successfully, so it's more than feasible), but the developer started to sell it, and at a quite a hefty price compared to other VNs in the same genre.

I was really hyped up when I heard about this project back in 2020, and at the start it looked promising. But they really fell flat on their promises, and this became "just another thing to fap once and forget".

I could write a detailed review about what they did wrong and how (including technical and management aspects of the project), but that would be just a waste of time, honestly.

Reactions: PaininHea
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes