Ayachi nene from sanoba witch
Shikibe mayu from riddle joker
Kotori from if my heart had wings
Hanako from katawa shoujo
Saya from a sky full of stars
Rikka from hoshi ori yume mirai

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
  • Bella from Sisterly Lust (my first VN and first love)
  • Melissa from Acting Lessons (almost cried in this story, was crushed for days cuz I made bad choices)
  • Lexi & Cece from Leap of Faith (I literally cried at the end of Ch 6), not sure who I love most. First play through was Lexi. Did Cece's path next and cried even harder.
  • Caroline from Milfy City (her story is very similar to Bella, slow growing and back and forth, seems more genuine.)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Tamara and Johanna from Double Homework
Alice from Freeloading Family
Veronica from Timestamps
Sage and Riona from Badik
Ellen and Chandra from COBD
Christina from Depraved Awakening
Paige-Blackheart Hotel
Nami-Summer's Gone
Katie-Where it all began

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Which Veronica? I personally liked the older Veronica better. I was actually torn up about rescuing her younger self so she never turned into her more developed older self.
Her older version was cool and I liked how she matured,was more confident and straightforward,but I 'm not really into Milfs so Teen Nika all the way for me.But both are great,and Nika's arc is basically why i play TS.

Reactions: Tor7

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Sage from Being a DIK
Nora from College Kings
Caroline from Milfy City
Rena from Acting Lessons
Caitlyn from Love and Submission

As someone who prefers MILFs and wives and always go for them in adult games, these are the only ones that I really got so smitten with I preferred them over the milfs in game, because of a great combination of their story, personality and looks.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Melody - Melody

Haley - Haleys Story

and Emily Halfwayhouse

But for emily i have to say i need more content from the game...

Melody and Haley have very much content und so you get to learn very much about the two. And they are sort of "realistic" girls, with flaws, habits, and many good sides. And obviously they are redheads and very hot. But they got the whole package.

Emily is on a good way too, but the game doesnt have enough content with her in my opinion at this time to "fell in love".

And i really really love many girls from Being a Dik, Intertwined, Leap of faith and A.O.A... but again, not enough content for either girl here to fell in love for me. (cause there are to many and there is not enough focus on one girl)

And i realised, the more content with different girls there is, the more likly isnt enough focus on one girl to really grow some feelings.

The best games for "growing" feelings in my opinion are the ones where the story goes around one or maybe two girls as the main focus. But there are not many games like this with really good loveable characters.

Some with really good potential are Hillside, chasing Sunsets and Halfwayhouse... sadly the last one is kinda stuck, the DEV isnt really making progress anymore.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Haley : Haley's Story
Nicole : A Mother's Love
Aunt Hailey : FreeLoading Family
Alice : FreeLoading Family
Amanda :- Daughter For Desert
Alexis and Ms. Gabi :- Intertwined
Rosa, Jane :- Become a Rockstar
And one sitting on top of the hill
Mellisa Fine aka Ms. FINE :- Rocking Robin