Unity - Completed - Girls Overboard [v1.5.10] [AGL studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Pawn&Void

The game is okay for what it is and you can see, they put at least some effort in it.
    I just don't like what it is.
    The screenshots and description just promise something different, form what you actually get.

This game is basically just a slotmachine and a bubble shooter game with endless grind.
    It utilizes dark patterns, like FOMO (fear of missing out, by timingly limiting content, so you 'have to buy fast now') and gambling mechanics made to get you addicted fast and spend more money, than you should and want.
    Some of these mechanics are fast dopamine everywhere and a sensory overlord, with a lot senseless sparkling and blinking everywhere.

In the beginning it is okay and you get progress quite fast, but around level 10 it starts to get grindy exponetially.
    Really not worth it, considering that most characters are not that interesting and deep written and are not my taste anyway.

To be fair it seems like you can get most of the content for free, by grinding a bit and waiting.
    But some DLC Content costs 500 Pearls, meaning you have to wait 500 Days to afford it for free.

I don't have a problem with people wanting to get some money for a good game they made, but it is something completly different, than bulding a game that is meant to get you addicted and pay sooner or later.
    If you can exeed enough controll over yourself, the game get boring fast anyway and if you can't, better stay away from the start.
    The game has potentially of getting you addicted or paying for stuff you don't really want, because you only get a short time of thinking it through.
    If you think with your dick, just take at least some time for now and think, if you really want to start to play this game.

As other people already have mentioned.
    This is some mix of a mobile game or these scammy games on nutaku.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LordMirror

I feel like playing cash grab game from Nutaku. With premium resource and cash shop.
    Main gameplay is slots where you get most resources and similar to candy crush minigame where you progress with girls and get outfits.
    Girls only have 4 scenes and only last one is sex scene. Outfits don't have special scenes.
    Only saving grace is art style.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

1337whatever1337

While the art is passable. This likely was a nutaku game and the idle elements reveals it hard. Besides a few sex scenes for each characters there is really nothing of value for each character. While the octopus woman might be the best looking her story makes her the worst of the bunch. I prefer the MILF