Seeking Girls Smoking in games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
No Such Luck has one joint scene.
I can't believe this thread exists. Anyway, since my game was mentioned, I'll throw you a bit of a bone on this front. I personally (the dev) am a smoker. Shit habit whatever, I should get over it, probably won't happen. Smoking (nicotine) will not be featured in the game ever (aside from a couple male characters who frequently smoke cigars). Pot(joints) will continue to show up occasionally with certain characters, and be non-existent for others. The scenes involving that will be somewhat limited, as I wouldn't call any of the character (with the exception of the MC that is) "main characters" in the game - so take with that information what you will. Basically it'll show up occasionally (more on certain paths than others) - but will never be a "feature". So there you go - now you know whether it's worth paying attention to or not!

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I can't believe this thread exists. Anyway, since my game was mentioned, I'll throw you a bit of a bone on this front. I personally (the dev) am a smoker. Shit habit whatever, I should get over it, probably won't happen. Smoking (nicotine) will not be featured in the game ever (aside from a couple male characters who frequently smoke cigars). Pot(joints) will continue to show up occasionally with certain characters, and be non-existent for others. The scenes involving that will be somewhat limited, as I wouldn't call any of the character (with the exception of the MC that is) "main characters" in the game - so take with that information what you will. Basically it'll show up occasionally (more on certain paths than others) - but will never be a "feature". So there you go - now you know whether it's worth paying attention to or not!

It may very well surprise you, but it's actually a relatively popular fetish. The way your comment reads, it comes across as antagonistic, as if you're disgusted, or angry that such a fetish exists.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
It may very well surprise you, but it's actually a relatively popular fetish. The way your comment reads, it comes across as antagonistic, as if you're disgusted, or angry that such a fetish exists.
You misread it, that's all. Surprised? Yes. Disgusted or angry? Nah. It wasn't an "oh that's gross" it was an "I can't believe it's not butter!"

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
In case you're curious about the attraction to it, it varies by person, but in many cases it's a kind of mix of two things. Those being an oral fixation, and the taboo nature of it. It wasn't always taboo, of course, but that's becoming more of a draw of it.

Basically, the common mentality is that a woman or girl who smokes, does so because she's not 'quite' as good as people think. So, seeing a girl who looks prim and proper on the outside, who in turn lights up a cigarette, suggests to some people that the girl has secrets that she's hiding. She's not "perfect" so to speak. She could potentially be a freak in the sheets, or one to 'buck' the expected norms, since smoking has become seriously 'taboo' in a more health conscious world.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In case you're curious about the attraction to it, it varies by person, but in many cases it's a kind of mix of two things. Those being an oral fixation, and the taboo nature of it. It wasn't always taboo, of course, but that's becoming more of a draw of it.

Basically, the common mentality is that a woman or girl who smokes, does so because she's not 'quite' as good as people think. So, seeing a girl who looks prim and proper on the outside, who in turn lights up a cigarette, suggests to some people that the girl has secrets that she's hiding. She's not "perfect" so to speak. She could potentially be a freak in the sheets, or one to 'buck' the expected norms, since smoking has become seriously 'taboo' in a more health conscious world.
_ sm oking.gif

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes