VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Give an imp a chance [Final] [BuxomDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NinjaSlush

Simple short vn with choices, each choice leads to a new scenario/ending.
    Honestly the art is great, and there's quite a bit of it, for a short vn, and multiple girls, depending on the choices.

Thick Darkskin gals ftw!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

It's a very short VN but I genuinely enjoyed it. The art is great and the story is fun. I have almost no complaints. While I do prefer longer experiences with a bit more focus on the characters and their interactions, I can also enjoy this type of nukige that goes straight to the point from sex scene to sex scene. If that's what you're after, you won't be disappointed. There aren't any fetishes in this one, but the juicy art makes up for it. Horns as handle bars? Asses that you want to plow like there's no tomorrow? Tits that you can feel the softness of through the screen? Hell yeah.

When it comes to the things I didn't like, my biggest complaint is the endings. They were too rushed, and the game felt incomplete overall, abruptly finished. Sophie deserved more attention, more interactions, more heartfelt moments with the protagonist. We don't even get to know if the protagonist is the best fuck she's ever had, and her supposed love for him comes off as forced due to their scarce interactions.

The writing during the sex scenes could also be better. It focuses too much on how the protagonist feels, and the girls moan very little. They mostly talk some random stuff while calmly telling you to cum. It would be nice to see them actually losing their minds.

All things considered, this is definitely a great nukige and I'm glad that I played it. Go ahead and give it a try.

Getting both endings is pretty easy, but if you're interested:
    Bad ending with Aamon: When first meeting her, say things that please her and don't lie.
    Good ending with Sophie: Do the opposite of the above to make Aamon lose interest.
    The only other choice is whether or not you want to summon the twin succubi. This doesn't affect the ending but gives you different CGs based on your choice.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Short VN with a bit of humor.
    Have like 8-9 different sex scenes.
    Story is very short and simple, guy wanted to summon SUCKubus, summon imp-girl instead, but he still fucked she...her...it.
    Future depends on you actions.
    Also game have two endings, or you got captured by imp lord or you fuck you HR from work. Both are terrible, in opinion of guys in this topic.

Try it if you like VN, but dont expect anything too great. Its a simple, short but good VN, no more, no less.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

justavisitor

The game is pretty short, so if you look for a long in depth VN this ain't it.
    If you're looking for a cute story with some shortstacks, this is the game for you.
    The art is good and plenty considering the length of the game.
    There aren't many choices but almost all choices lead to different scenes.