BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
c74e4a0a6f4aebfb3c03787e490ec137.gif

Overview:
Give an imp a chance is a new visual novel about John Johnson, a frustrated salaryman. After weeks of preparation, he is finally ready to summon a succubus. However, he botches the ritual and summons an imp. Despite his initial disappointment, the imp begs him to give her a chance.

GAIAC has multiple hentai scenes and several startling transformations, along with a light hearted story about demon summoning and how dramatically life can change when you meet the right person.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-03
Release Date: 2021-03-01
Developer: BuxomDev -
Censored: No
Version:Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot0011.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Looks cute...
....*Unzips Pants*
..thanks for the share

PNexus99

Jan 30, 2021
antivírus aqui n deixa abrir! é realmente um Vírus ?????????
Vírus detectado W32 / Exploit.gen

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
> After weeks of preparation, he is finally ready to summon a succubus. However, he botches the ritual and summons an imp.
Eeeeeeee, what the difference? Imp dont swallow?

Reactions: Skyzenski

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Is it just me, or does one of the preview pics on itch.io look awfully similar to "What!? My Neighbours are Demons!!?"?
Could someone who's played it confirm if the preview pic/these characters are in the game?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Is it just me, or does one of the preview pics on itch.io look awfully similar to "What!? My Neighbours are Demons!!?"?
Could someone who's played it confirm if the preview pic/these characters are in the game?
Why, trying to cause trouble for the dev? Cause you sound like a collection agent or a lawyer. That's fast, not even a day since the game was posted on here.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
These are the same characters, however i believe these characters are designed by who does art for both the games

or they could be 's characters as he directs both the games idk

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Why, trying to cause trouble for the dev? Cause you sound like a collection agent or a lawyer. That's fast, not even a day since the game was posted on here.
Just asking, mate. Could've been a simple mistake during the upload for all I know.

Reactions: Skyzenski

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
These are the same characters, however i believe these characters are designed by who does art for both the games
So it's possible that the artist shout outs their previous work/has given permission. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes