NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So...when the ACTUAL HELL AM I GETTING TO MAKE CHOICES? been like 15 minutes straight of nothing but hitting next!
On second thought nevermind Tsunderes actually are a huge turn off for me so gonna give it a pass, the art is great tho, have fun guys!

• Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WoW
Interesing... Another Hentai Novel creating on RenPy...
Sooo sad, current many of Japan Devs can not undestend how it good use this Engiene to create VN...

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
I can't seem to open it on windows 10. Is there a log file somewhere? Just says "This app can't run on your PC."

Edit: To anyone else with the same issue, the dev acknowledged the bug and has released a 1.01 version.

To go into detail, the dev was using an older version of RenPy that caused a problem. Basically, the previous version had an issue with .ico files causing an error for win 7 and 8 when running the exe.

Last edited:

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
To go into detail, the dev was using an older version of RenPy that caused a problem. Basically, the previous version had an issue with .ico files causing an error for win 7 and 8 when running the exe.
Just to potentially clarify it is the current stable release for renpy that has the bug and the fix is to go back a version or use the pre-release. It isn't an "older version" in the sense of an outdated version.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Oh yeah, i can tell already tell this is a good one. Nothing ground breaking, but then again we are here for a good NUT above all else.
Donald Boner.jpg

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes