nonospot

May 15, 2020
yep, dead link and joiplay for once refuse to launch it. Well I didn't try making a rga yet.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
here's the 100% Save I literally spent holding ctrl down for 2 mins... Pretty easy if I say so myself

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
fun/cute little game! i'd be lying if i said i wasn't expecting for an ending where the main imp grows bigger than her sister, but hey, still pretty good either way

mirnafaerie

Sep 15, 2019
antivírus aqui n deixa abrir! é realmente um Vírus ?????????
Vírus detectado W32 / Exploit.gen
Não cheguei a testar o jogo, mas Ren'Py costuma dar falsos positivos em alguns antivírus, então tem chance de ser seguro.

Translating:
my antivirus is blocking the game! is the game really infected????
Virus detected W32 / Exploit.gen
I didn't test the game yet, but some antiviruses tend to flag Ren'Py games as infected when they aren't, so there's a chance the game's safe.

Jun 10, 2020
Since there's still people having the bug, I'll share that fixed it pretty easily thanks to an earlier post that mentioned something about an icon file. Use a program like Resource Hacker to edit the exe and remove the icon. Works like a charm.

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
Is it just me or looks like there's some CG that can't be seen? It seems like some questions are being skipped somehow.

Game's shown just the three Aaamon questions in the second summoning night and Sophie asks you if you want to meet the succubi.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
How do you get the scenes with Aaamon? I've tried every combination of answers to her questions I can think of, but she just leaves after all of them, and doesn't show up again...

*edit- I used the log on the 100% save to figure it out.
Answers are:
1: yes
2: keep staring
3: it was great, but... (I swear I tried this combo before and didn't get the 4th question)
4: I'll f*** your brains out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Trafi125
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes