4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

ArkanF6

Jan 13, 2024
https://f95zone.to/posts/11466540/
Try the compressed version there, though I couldn't trigger the Easter egg yet. Maybe it was in a previous version?
For the easter egg - when you start the game and you first enter maeve's garden, after a few scripted dialogue moments, just before entering the scene where she catches you in a trap (before crossing the bridge), stand there and stare at her from across the meadow. Depending on how you spoke during the first few scripted dialogue moments (aggressive or mild-mannered), something will happen. It takes a few minutes but it's worth it.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
For the easter egg - when you start the game and you first enter maeve's garden, after a few scripted dialogue moments, just before entering the scene where she catches you in a trap (before crossing the bridge), stand there and stare at her from across the meadow. Depending on how you spoke during the first few scripted dialogue moments (aggressive or mild-mannered), something will happen. It takes a few minutes but it's worth it.
I've found something, triggered by 3 or 4 Z key presses, on the spot you said. It's different according to the earlier approach the player takes, but I didn't find anything else by waiting, so I think I may have found it. Yay!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Im not a commie but I am anti capitalist to be clear,the rest of what your saying is a pile of shit slander and Wont bother to answer any of it. Please be more angry,I dont care.
So, you're not a "commie" but you have a soviet hammer and 5-pointed soviet star as your avatar? You do know the hammer and sickle was, as a symbol, first invented by the Bolsheviks in 1917 so as to represent the alliance between the peasantry and urban proletariat during the Russian revolution, right? Also, even anticapitalists who usually despise the Bolsheviks or the symbol in your avatar, like many anarchists, will still describe themselves as a form of "commies" (not "tankies" or "marxist leninists" sure, but anarcho-communists like Noam Chomsky or Bakunin are still, at the of the day, communists), so if anything you're showing the world either how self-contradictory or how politically illiterate you are with this post... Have fun being an entitled prick online, "comrade", and don't let the door hit you on your way out!

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gladia-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
Gladia-0.5.1
For a moment I thought we were blessed mate

Reactions: HumanRug

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Gladia-0.5.1
Thank you for making this torrent!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hopefully not too dumb a question - but why would you use a torrent over a normal download link for the game (as I understand a torrent is a file partitioned into multiple fragments held on different servers, or have I got that wrong)?
You're not wrong, however the files being partitioned during the file transfer doesn't really matter as they're brought back together as one on your computer once they're downloaded.
In the context of F95 and it's games for torrents vs filehosts, advantages include no bandwidth caps (mega, pixeldrain), no throttling (uploadhaven, mixdrop), no ads, ability to stop and resume downloads (thanks to the partitioned file-sharing method you mentioned), and the inability for copyright holders to take down the file since it's not hosted on a centralized server that can remove the files at any time.
For some people, all of the above doesn't matter as they have fast internet and don't encounter the above issues, but for others it matters and torrents help.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes