• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
May 25, 2022
I think its best to treat this game as abandoned ATM. No point whining about no updates or defending the developer, either.

If they do end up releasing the update sometime in the future thats awesome, if not we can wish them the best of health and move on.
it is not a bad idea and I am glad you shared your point while being respectful to the developer

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Told ya!
Y'all didnt want to believe it but this game was always on shaky grounds and the fact she got medical problems doesnt make this any better,she also whined...alot... about "hate" she got and problems with game development,time to find another game to put in "on hold/abandon risk" folder and wait another 9000 years. See you there!

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 25, 2022
Told ya!
Y'all didnt want to believe it but this game was always on shaky grounds and the fact she got medical problems doesnt make this any better,she also whined...alot... about "hate" she got and problems with game development,time to find another game to put in "on hold/abandon risk" folder and wait another 9000 years. See you there!
As we have known from the past the "abandoned" tag doesn't mean a game has been abandoned specially if the developer has not mentioned any intention of stopping to develop their game. :unsure:
I don't understand why it is so important for you that a really nice game that you enjoy gets abandoned just so you can prove your point. It doesn't make you smarter in the eyes of others and it surely doesn't make a game that makes you happy drop an update out of thin air.

edit: and it is not nice to say someone "whined" about something. It implies there were no serious issues for someone to struggle. In this case there is plenty of enough evidence and Lyna even decided to break silence and open up about very personal issues in the hopes a community of people would show compassion and reassurance, which I'd say 50% of the commenting majority in this thread have not.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It doesn't make you smarter in the eyes of others.
That's for sure, it makes the exact opposite. The only reason I didn't bothered on answering the... Guy, to put it in polite terms, is because F95 changed the facepalm reaction to something actually very few people find of use, instead of anything that would be way more adequate in this situation.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
>games I don't care: started last week on v 0.1.
>today: v 10.1 with many characters, interactions, new features and tons of new scenes
>games I like: started at 2020 on v 0.1.
>today: v 0.4d, same shit, 1 new character with half interactions and bugged scenes, abandoned, onhold, new project

Dude, my life sucks.
1715950495900.png

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes