RPGM Gladia [v0.5.2.1] [Lina Sylph]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannersmaller.gif

Overview
You are a farmer boy who has been captured by a Gynarchic Empire, and must now either resist your dominant female captors as they try to subjugate you in their gladiatorial arena with lewd, femdom training; or embrace your fate and become the intimate slave to one of many lethal Mistresses.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-7
Release Date:2022-12-2
Developer: Lina Sylph
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
Others: COMPRESSED* <--Outdated

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

MaeveWhipAnim1.png CiaraCG0.png screenshot5.png F95ZoneMaeve1.png F95ZoneMaeve2.png f95zonemaeve4.png F95zonemaeve3.png MocklaBingusKiss1.png

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Based on the advertisement at the start of the game, it's clearly going to have sex content, and the prologue and description are other indications of that.

An update is planned for August, based on what the game says at the end of the prologue. I'll judge it after that, but the idea is interesting. It seems to fall in the same category of games as ToT, Domina and Katalyst, with probably planned training/submission routes for each characters.

Edela/the thick woman in the images won't be features in the next update, and possibly on the following ones too, though.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
is it just my shit pc but the lag is unbearable then it crashed if that could be more optimized that would be great id argue the motion comic esque graphics arent necesary

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
Love the art style and animations.
Although i'd stay away from zooming that much into the art as its getting way too blurry.
Looking forward for more content!

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone, thank you for all of the comments.
There will be an increase in sexual content in the game ramping up from it's current state to an extreme amount as it progresses.
I will fix the lag issues for the next update, and will ensure they work smoothly in all future ones - the intro will be re-optimized as well.

Next update will come some time in August. Thanks again!

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone, thank you for all of the comments.
There will be an increase in sexual content in the game ramping up from it's current state to an extreme amount as it progresses.
I will fix the lag issues for the next update, and will ensure they work smoothly in all future ones - the intro will be re-optimized as well.

Next update will come some time in August. Thanks again!
Have you decided on what fetishes will be in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: dement and Dushar67
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes