• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
...Wait, is that forest background from the screenshots taken from the Russian visual novel, Everlasting Summer, by any chance?
Ouch, sorry for this. When I was putting together the intro without art (and only silhouettes) I just used backgrounds I got off of google images to help set the vibe and 'draft', since I had no artist at that point. We will replace them with either custom drawn backgrounds, or free, unlicensed art. Already swapped it out for this one (from a free website) in the meanwhile - thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Very promising start. Just add some beatdowns, spit, sweat worship and black domme and I'm on board :) But really, game seems to be very nice, I guess I'll decide after August update if I'll support it on Patreon, for now I'm looking forward to see what's in store for us.
BIG plus 1 for the beatdowns! I would even suggest having a weekly fighting day were the males can fight in the pit to win privilages malesubs normally don't get to enjoy in this queendom. For example, if a male can out wrestle an amazon, he can get a trip to the bathhouse to bathe and relax afterward. Of course if he loses (Which he likely will) his opponent could humiliate him throughout the match in front of her sisters and his fellow slave boys.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
This game developer has the First Rival as avatar??

lol... The Main character is doomed.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just played through the this first demo and this game has potential. I like the character development leading up to MC's capture by the amazons.

I am also curious what the painting in the registration was. Does anyone know the name of it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, also introduction of the Amazon and her shit-talk is kind of similar to ToT
Oh okay, so you mean in terms of character interactions. I was thinking you meant something else lol.

This up and coming dev here is doing some good work and needless to say, many of us are looking forward to what he comes up with next. :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Every Mistress will have at least one foot and leg fetish situation, usually more.
Most will have a combination of ass, tit or pussy worship.
More niche 'physical' fetishes will also appear frequently, like latex and stockings, muscle worship, smothering & facesitting

Every Mistress will have some form of in-depth brainwashing training, whether it's themed more like pet play, slave training, goddess worship, or something else.
Humiliation, strict Mistresses, and gentle ones will all be represented.

Things like pegging, chastity and golden showers will be added after a few updates in expansions to Mistresses that have demand for them.

Total mindfuck/brainwashing and depersonalization is also something I want to add to some of them - really there will be very few limits, I'm just going to give priority to the more common femdom-related fetishes, then sprinkle in the more spicy niche stuff wherever it makes sense.

Also trying to make this more community-driven than a typical project - so if I notice a lot of demand for a particular fetish or type of Mistress, I'll probably implement it at some point.
So will there be actual sex or is this another one of those femdom games where they think that the two cant correlate

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
So will there be actual sex or is this another one of those femdom games where they think that the two cant correlate
Yes, there will be for some of them. It’s just not going to be vanilla (except for an optional path I’m considering for the end game) and won’t happen until you develop relations with the possible ones in certain ways or others.

I’ll be straightforward though - while I don’t think femdom and sex are exclusive from each other at all (Amazon position, being physically overpowered, and bondage sex are planned), I think there are many more ways to express it than through PiV intercourse, which is something I like a lot about femdom. Therefore, while it will appear, it’s going to share space among other fetishes or sex acts where the power-play is more overt.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Yes, there will be for some of them. It’s just not going to be vanilla (except for an optional path I’m considering for the end game) and won’t happen until you develop relations with the possible ones in certain ways or others.

I’ll be straightforward though - while I don’t think femdom and sex are exclusive from each other at all (Amazon position, being physically overpowered, and bondage sex are planned), I think there are many more ways to express it than through PiV intercourse, which is something I like a lot about femdom. Therefore, while it will appear, it’s going to share space among other fetishes or sex acts where the power-play is more overt.
i legitimatly cant wait is it to obnoxious to ask when the next part is coming also have you fixed the massive game nreaking slowdown ?

Jan 2, 2020

Was this game inspired by Tower of Trample? Or maybe MGQ.

burke5

Jan 16, 2021

BUMP!
This sounds awesome. Will there be any muscle growth, lift & carry, or height growth?

Reactions: bigtraps123

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
Will there be any bbw or fat content? Like I read there's muscle worship, but will there be any fat worship? (If not it's all good it's your game after (y)). Also, if there's something we're not interested in such as golden showers, will that be skippable? Your game seems pretty awesome so far I look forward to seeing future updates! :D

Last edited:

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Will there be any bbw or fat content? Like I read there's muscle worship, but will there be any fat worship? (If not it's all good it's your game after (y)). Also, if there's something we're not interesting in such as golden showers, will that be skippable? Your game seems pretty awesome so far I look forward to seeing future updates! :D
I'm not sure. None is planned right now, but if there's demand in the future it might happen. Most of the girls will look like classic models / pin-ups, with some much stronger amazons (like Edela) sprinkled in. It's a mixture of trying to please everyone a little bit and trying to please a small group a lot - I'm trying to strike a balance. So it could happen, it could not - I only have the final two Mistresses plus the v0.2 coming soon and the v0.3 which was decided by a poll planned right now.

BUMP!
This sounds awesome. Will there be any muscle growth, lift & carry, or height growth?
I'm not sure about muscle growth or height growth, but almost definitely lift & carry.

Was this game inspired by Tower of Trample? Or maybe MGQ.
Heavily inspired by ToT, thematically inspired by another femdom gladiator game which was completely unfinished, but I liked the concept.

i legitimatly cant wait is it to obnoxious to ask when the next part is coming also have you fixed the massive game nreaking slowdown ?
The game-breaking slowdown is due to the inefficient method used for the breathing animations and rain, combined with how high the file sizes are. I've found a solution that significantly addresses the issue, and will test it to ensure it works for most people before release.

The release is currently planned for August 24 though I will actually not be able to work on the game as much for the week following August 15 due to moving to another country - the original plan was to move on the 24th, but life gets in the way, but am still set on getting it out on time despite that.

However, sad as it is, I need to say that this release date is for early access on Patreon - I need to fund development somehow. It goes to regular subscribers the week after that, then I guess it appears here whenever a mod feels like editing the thread and leaking it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes