4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Every Mistress will have at least one foot and leg fetish situation, usually more.
Most will have a combination of ass, tit or pussy worship.
More niche 'physical' fetishes will also appear frequently, like latex and stockings, muscle worship, smothering & facesitting
I hope that things like pantyhose and bodyhose make it in as well. :giggle:

Things like pegging, chastity and golden showers will be added after a few updates in expansions to Mistresses that have demand for them.

Total mindfuck/brainwashing and depersonalization is also something I want to add to some of them - really there will be very few limits, I'm just going to give priority to the more common femdom-related fetishes, then sprinkle in the more spicy niche stuff wherever it makes sense.

Also trying to make this more community-driven than a typical project - so if I notice a lot of demand for a particular fetish or type of Mistress, I'll probably implement it at some point.
Apart from the already mentioned - pegging, chastity and golden showers - will other extreme fetishes like scat be added as well? And if so, will any of these be skippable/optional during the course of the game, or will it be more of a case by case scenario depending on each Mistress?

Also trying to make this more community-driven than a typical project - so if I notice a lot of demand for a particular fetish or type of Mistress, I'll probably implement it at some point.
I hope that you'll eventually include at least one Ebony Mistress in the game.
Other FemDom games I've found like this one usually lack variety in their Mistresses, being that almost all of them are light-skinned and very few are dark-skinned if any at all.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

Apart from the already mentioned - pegging, chastity and golden showers - will other extreme fetishes like scat be added as well? And if so, will any of these be skippable/optional during the course of the game, or will it be more of a case by case scenario depending on each Mistress?

Other FemDom games I've found like this one usually lack variety in their Mistresses, being that almost all of them are light-skinned and very few are dark-skinned if any at all.
the only dark skinned femdoms are in mistresses of the forest

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
i...third that ?
I second that motion.

I will add an option for one to the next poll.

-- I just was musing with a friend about this and she was inspired, felt like drawing a potential concept for fun. Will update this post with it when she's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma and Mister_M

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm not sure. None is planned right now, but if there's demand in the future it might happen. Most of the girls will look like classic models / pin-ups, with some much stronger amazons (like Edela) sprinkled in. It's a mixture of trying to please everyone a little bit and trying to please a small group a lot - I'm trying to strike a balance. So it could happen, it could not - I only have the final two Mistresses plus the v0.2 coming soon and the v0.3 which was decided by a poll planned right now.

I'm not sure about muscle growth or height growth, but almost definitely lift & carry.

Heavily inspired by ToT, thematically inspired by another femdom gladiator game which was completely unfinished, but I liked the concept.

The game-breaking slowdown is due to the inefficient method used for the breathing animations and rain, combined with how high the file sizes are. I've found a solution that significantly addresses the issue, and will test it to ensure it works for most people before release.

The release is currently planned for August 24 though I will actually not be able to work on the game as much for the week following August 15 due to moving to another country - the original plan was to move on the 24th, but life gets in the way, but am still set on getting it out on time despite that.

However, sad as it is, I need to say that this release date is for early access on Patreon - I need to fund development somehow. It goes to regular subscribers the week after that, then I guess it appears here whenever a mod feels like editing the thread and leaking it.
I could see the Tower of Trample influence in your game. I also get Captured by Dark Elves vibes from this gem as well.

Big plus 1 to wanting to see pegging in this game. Even moreso if it's combined with SPH.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That however is part of the whole humiliation so no need to add another term.
There's a lot of people who like various types of humiliation (based on age, virginity, being obese, on having particular fetish, etc.), but don't like SPH. Very often SPH focuses solely or almost solely on the size of the penis and on (almost) nothing else, so given the specific nature of this kink there's a separate name for it. For example personally I like humiliation quite a lot, but strongly dislike SPH. And it's not like anyone adds another term here, SPH is a widely used term for many, many yrs now.

Jan 2, 2020
There's a lot of people who like various types of humiliation (based on age, virginity, being obese, on having particular fetish, etc.), but don't like SPH. Very often SPH focuses solely or almost solely on the size of the penis and on (almost) nothing else, so given the specific nature of this kink there's a separate name for it. For example personally I like humiliation quite a lot, but strongly dislike SPH. And it's not like anyone adds another term here, SPH is a widely used term for many, many yrs now.
Well whatever float your boat.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You hit the nail on the head. I personally love SPH and would live to see it explored in this game, even moreso if it is done in front of an audience of femdom girls along with the good girl of the game (Best friend, fellow slave, etc).

Desuwing

May 15, 2019
Will there be any bbw or fat content? Like I read there's muscle worship, but will there be any fat worship? (If not it's all good it's your game after (y)). Also, if there's something we're not interesting in such as golden showers, will that be skippable? Your game seems pretty awesome so far I look forward to seeing future updates! :D
I dig this, the possible weight gain/muscle growth, perhaps even shrinking or giantess. So many possibilities.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Hey, guys. I've made a progress report which answers a few of your questions, and touches a tiny bit on how we'll implement your ideas in future versions. Specifically, the muscle growth and ebony requests I kept seeing here. It's free to look at, so have a gander, and hopefully it sheds some light.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
Hey, guys. I've made a progress report which answers a few of your questions, and touches a tiny bit on how we'll implement your ideas in future versions. Specifically, the muscle growth and ebony requests I kept seeing here. It's free to look at, so have a gander, and hopefully it sheds some light.
Idk about the rest but for me it doesnt load.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
this game is insaneky slow and lags will you do something about that ?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes