4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, guys. I've made a progress report which answers a few of your questions, and touches a tiny bit on how we'll implement your ideas in future versions. Specifically, the muscle growth and ebony requests I kept seeing here. It's free to look at, so have a gander, and hopefully it sheds some light.
Still wanna ask what fetishes to expect from Maeve, the redhead queen. I kind of like lift and carry when it's not necessarily from the physically biggest woman but the most assertive or dominant one.

Reactions: burke5

JabbaJohnson

Dec 13, 2020
Hi Lina Sylph ,

I just wanted to say that I really liked your Gladia v0.1 demo.
Personally I really like that there is No Sexual Content. It is a nice exception and you can really emphasises on the femdom part.

>> Total mindfuck/brainwashing and depersonalization is also something I want to add to some of them <<
This sounds absolutely awesome. Cannot wait for it!

I always love it when a game features petplay!
Your unique setting allows for puppy as well as for ponyplay... You could be the horse of a chariot... Or even multiple puppyplay options are a possibility. Small little puppy for amusement or a muscular steroid fortified pit bull that is used for fighting ...

Anyway, I am really excited for your next update!
Keep on being awesome!

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Apologies for our delay. We're working as much as possible to get it out before the end of the month. It probably will be last minute though. We then intend to take one week to add some other more gameplay oriented features as a v0.2.1. Will post about that in a (free and public) patreon post in a few days.

While we work on this, we will run the poll on the v0.4 Mistress, and finalize character design on v0.3.

With regards to optimization - I believe two people in this thread have mentioned the game running slowly for them. If the previous version is slow on your computer, please add me on Discord at Lina Sylph #6810 - we will be looking for play-testers to point out if there's any lag that we can fix, so if that's something you're interested in doing, feel free to reach out!

Thank you all for your interest. This is really way more than I expected this to be already, and I appreciate all of your attention.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Apologies for our delay. We're working as much as possible to get it out before the end of the month. It probably will be last minute though. We then intend to take one week to add some other more gameplay oriented features as a v0.2.1. Will post about that in a (free and public) patreon post in a few days.

While we work on this, we will run the poll on the v0.4 Mistress, and finalize character design on v0.3.

With regards to optimization - I believe two people in this thread have mentioned the game running slowly for them. If the previous version is slow on your computer, please add me on Discord at Lina Sylph #6810 - we will be looking for play-testers to point out if there's any lag that we can fix, so if that's something you're interested in doing, feel free to reach out!

Thank you all for your interest. This is really way more than I expected this to be already, and I appreciate all of your attention.
We understand and are looking forward to your next update. We all have a lot of great ideas yet also know you can only implement so many. The first preview of this game hit many of the right marks so we know that going forward this gem will only get better.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i just tried it and while i like it so far, the fight against maeve seems too easy imho. after losing two times and getting a weapon (if you can consider a (broken) stick a weapon) and a skill, it was fairly trivial. her higher levels are also way too squishy, she went down before having a chance for any grabs. i'd suggest increasing the difficulty somewhat.
oh, and good luck with the game :)
What I wonder is, is the girlfriend at the start just some motivationreason or will we see her again?
maybe it's too obvious to be true, but i'd think she is the missing daughter of the old queen/sister of the new queen

Mkmd13

May 22, 2018
Definitely going to give this game a go! I was wondering though, will there be any kissing or Stinkface grab attacks? I always feel like kissing is really underrepresented when it comes to femdom content and Stinkface moves are near non existent.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I'm guessing the gf back home is the first princess
Lina Sylph Great game btw, I love the artstyle and the writing is really good, I just hope you don't go down like the rest of these games that have potential. Your game already seems a lot better than Domina and some other games in the genre

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys. I just made 0.2 free on here. Just use the MEGA link, will be adding up to date Mediafire and Google Drive links later today.

I now plan on addressing all the feedback I've gotten from here and on Discord in a much quicker update. Among very basic things like rebalancing the combat and leveling and fixing the remaining little bugs, I'll be totally revamping how items and abilities work, adding a more satisfying progression system, a post-battle screen, first-person animations for combat (will be essential for the 0.3 fight), another minor character akin to Daisy, and then just a bunch of flavor/immersion stuff to make the whole experience more involving and 'complete.' I'm also considering doing a bit of re-writing on some of the CG's.

Additionally, I recall a few weeks ago that three people in a row wanted an Ebony Domme to be added. I put it up for the poll for 0.4, and she seems to be doing quite well (Tuareg Slaver on my page, if you want to check it out). She'll probably win, so it's probably going to happen. Let me know if you have any other ideas, and thanks again for your feedback and support.

<----Latest version.

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
i just tried it and while i like it so far, the fight against maeve seems too easy imho. after losing two times and getting a weapon (if you can consider a (broken) stick a weapon) and a skill, it was fairly trivial. her higher levels are also way too squishy, she went down before having a chance for any grabs. i'd suggest increasing the difficulty somewhat.
oh, and good luck with the game :)

maybe it's too obvious to be true, but i'd think she is the missing daughter of the old queen/sister of the new queen
Guess i'm playing it wrong, because i tried over 10 times and lost miserably.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes