4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
From what I understand of the Patreon poll for Gladia, the next character is supposedly going to be an orcish blacksmith as she received more votes than the other two choices as of this post. Not sure if she'll be what we can consider an "auntie" but the typical design for an orc in these games is usually a larger, muscular woman. I assume this next NPC is going to be somewhat similar to Edela in size given what we know of orcs.

Now that there is the existence of monster girls in the game's universe, I'm sure the developers can include an "auntie" archetype at some point as there's nothing bad about variety and inclusion but the game doesn't need to become an oversaturation of one very specific interest like we see with ToT and UTW. I want a good RPGMaker femdom game that is in English and doesn't have futanari and aunties and big girls and monster girls around every corner.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record but I don't want to see this potentially great project go a completely different route because the wealthiest of donors get access to a poll where they can ultimately decide the destination of the game. Gladia is still in early development and doesn't have very many supporters yet, and a majority of those supporters are not paying more than $12/month to participate in the polls. Patreon polls that are only accessible through a higher pledge amount are flawed because people with niche interests can essentially take control of the game's development and create a game designed more for themselves.

The developers need to be careful about their polls and should be observant about the results. If certain types of characters keep winning because the only four people who have paid enough money to access those polls keep voting for certain types of characters, it's because it just represents those four voters and what they want. To offset the orcish shopkeep, the next character poll should contain choices of women who are smaller in size to ensure there's no voter bias so early into development. Then the next character poll after that can include an older, matured woman to represent that auntie fetish.

If character polls are how they intend to figure out who to release next, we don't really need the people from the ToT community turning Gladia into ToT 2 because Koda is too slow to satisfy their fantasies.
Someone had a great idea in discord about the orc and the peasant girl in the poll, so I’ll be including both of them in the game.
Also, there will never be ‘monstergirls’ in the game. I didn’t really think of an orc as one, as it’s kind of just a green-skinned humanoid - I suppose *technically* they are, but I was more so just allowing them on the basis of high fantasy/magic being permissible. I understand your concerns though, and I’m curious as to how many people would be against it. If there are a lot, then I might redraft the poll or just remove the orc from it.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Someone had a great idea in discord about the orc and the peasant girl in the poll, so I’ll be including both of them in the game.
Also, there will never be ‘monstergirls’ in the game. I didn’t really think of an orc as one, as it’s kind of just a green-skinned humanoid - I suppose *technically* they are, but I was more so just allowing them on the basis of high fantasy/magic being permissible. I understand your concerns though, and I’m curious as to how many people would be against it. If there are a lot, then I might redraft the poll or just remove the orc from it.
Yes, I am not opposed to monster girls or themes of fantastical creatures and magic. If anything, your game is the perfect setting for magical and fantasy elements and magic-based gladiatrices would be great while we are on the topic. Just so long as the next few characters added don't contain another orc now that you're planning to include one as the game's blacksmith, is what I was trying to say. Because I think orcish women are a type of character with very specific characteristics (large, overly muscular) who will only please certain people aesthetically. I would shrug and interact with her anyway just to explore the scenes but I'd probably explore the peasant girl first instead so providing a second character, if possible, is ideal. Especially if, just as an example, that orc would include niche fetishes apart of her domination style. Like having thick, hairy armpits and she forcibly shoves the PC's face into her sweaty blacksmith pits as a way to mind-break him. That'd be a big 'no thanks' from me but as the game developer, you'll probably find people making that type of suggestion eventually.

I've just noticed that developing a game like this can be complicated because the first character you design which appeals to someone's very specific fantasies, you'll be swarmed with them basically begging you to do more of this-and-that, to the point they'll want more of whatever it is until your game basically caters to them. My whole argument is just on the sole focus of one or two fetishes being dictated by people such as those with a voting power, creating an overabundance of bigger (heavier set and/or muscular) girls and what I refer to as "grossdom" activities you find in those other femdom games, and I'm classifying the orc as a bigger girl rather than if she makes sense for the game itself. Other fantasy characters like elves could even be another nice addition to the game's universe. I just think that if you start adding too many of one thing then the game will give this impression to certain groups of people that, "hey, this is a game designed exactly for us" and it would be difficult to break away from their expectations. I couldn't go to the UTW or ToT board and ask "can we get some physically fit, younger women?" without it being an attack on the community those games have developed, and those communities can easily spread to other games asking for the same stuff they got elsewhere.

I'm just getting my voice in now before it becomes too late. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind bigger characters and the occasional exploration of niche interests as I think it's good to try and be fair to the people who like it but at the same time, there just shouldn't be too much of it in my opinion. Maeve, Daisy, the girlfriend in the prologue whose name I've forgotten now, they all look great. Edela is acceptable simply because she could have been way thicker to the point of it being BBW. I just think there should be a standard to how big (as well as muscular) a character can be, with Edela being a good template for weight class. Edela should be thick enough of a character for people who like thick characters while not being a BBW for those of us who dislike BBW.

Last edited:

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I think one more thing worth noting is that the more degenerate fetishists WILL pool more money solely for influencing purposes. The joke of the suspiciously wealthy furry is all true and well. The more obscure the fetish, the more money the fetishists will give up to see it come true. If you restrict the character polls to only the highest bidders, the scat and gore fetishists will dominate the votes. Keep it as democratic as you can and you can maintain interest with the normies in the long run.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I have to wonder what people's definitions of BBW are since imo only a couple of Boda women would count (Megan and *maybe* Jessica. One or two Heelfall women as well). It's not my fetish and I don't really care whether it's implemented here or not but I feel like the definition is quite broad.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Personally I'm with Tornasunder. If we use ToT as an example, only Lily is the typical "standard young fit girl" and she is by far the most popular character. Maybe she skews the votes by being the exception, but I'm pretty sure the majority still prefers this bodytype. If this game can have a good balance between young cute girls and BBW with huge milkers, it would be awesome.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I have to wonder what people's definitions of BBW are since imo only a couple of Boda women would count (Megan and *maybe* Jessica. One or two Heelfall women as well). It's not my fetish and I don't really care whether it's implemented here or not but I feel like the definition is quite broad.
It's hard to say when it comes to Bo-Wei artwork because in certain angles and positions, his women can look better or worse. For example, Kaori(?) in your signature's banner has a BBW ass. But from her midriff and above, she just looks like your standard 'thicc' girl. People that like a big derriere would probably disagree with that assessment but I think boobs and butts can be too big sometimes.

I would even say Edela in this game is too big for my tastes but I know people like 'curvier' women if ToT is any indication so I was trying to be nice by saying her size is acceptable.

Reactions: LEWDpyon

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
With regards to the orc thing, it tied three ways. On this occasion I'll be adding three characters instead of one, each with their own separate scenes rather than a single character with one scene.

For the record as well, I will not forget about any characters which are added / none will ever go multiple updates without at least some new content unless its directly a part of the story that they're absent.

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
Hello Lina, i do fall in love with your work,
I'd like to click on the top coin option on your patreon account to support you, sadly for my country dollar is too expensive so yeah, 4 dollar it is for now. I can not wait to see Edela in the future. I just want o know, when will the update come?

Last edited:

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
hi will there be a posibility for a loli esc domia ?
or is this an apsolute no go ?
It's a no-go, along with certain other things.

There is if you go to patreon and support with one of the highest tiers.
From what I understood the kinks that will come will solely get choosen by the patreons.
I listen to ideas, but only put the ones that fit within a certain palatable range in the polls. 2/3 of the ideas currently being polled for actually came from non-patrons. Ironically, I'd also be banned from Patreon if I put loli in.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope fucking not
A big plus 1 to keeping this game loli-free.

It's a no-go, along with certain other things.

I listen to ideas, but only put the ones that fit within a certain palatable range in the polls. 2/3 of the ideas currently being polled for actually came from non-patrons. Ironically, I'd also be banned from Patreon if I put loli in.
Thank you for keeping lolis out of this great game. I hope scat, gas, and gore can be kept out as well. It's a shame to see how much of those a certain crowd have gotten put into ToT and Domina :(

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
A big plus 1 to keeping this game loli-free.

Thank you for keeping lolis out of this great game. I hope scat, gas, and gore can be kept out as well. It's a shame to see how much of those a certain crowd have gotten put into ToT and Domina :(
I can ignore cuckuldry scat fart what habe you ...i draw the line at loli if you want to have loli games fine dont mix it in this fantastic promising game with tot delayed until the end of man and mistrresses of the forests creator giving up this is the only game im looking forward too anymore tbh

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I did try the game a few months ago when the first version was released and, honestly, I thought of it as another femdom project with no future, however I tried this new version yesterday and I have to say that I was terribly wrong! This game is gonna be fantastic! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next release!

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
As a BBW enthusiast (And I mean real BBW, like the type of girls you'd see on Weight Gaming) and reading the various comments here, I just want to say I wasn't expecting such strong anti-BBW sentiment. I think I understand where you guys are coming from though, in many weight-gain and BBW games there's always a risk of vocal minorities trying to make the game unappealing to mainstream FA's. If piss and scat is the bane of Femdom content, we've got Vore and Slob fetishists that ruin our games. So I totally understand the concerns that you guys have.
That being said, I'll just say that I think having just one or two girls who can fulfill fat-based femdom content would be more than enough. Obviously I'd love to have an entire game filled with fat Dommes demanding to be pampered, but I know that would be selfish and unappealing to a lot of folks here.

I think the best utilization for a BBW would be as a spoiled princess. Perhaps she trained hard in her youth but since then she has gotten lazy and spoiled. She could be the antithesis to MC's wife back home who is hard working, mature, intelligent and wife and mom material. Perhaps MC would see her berating one of the poorer amazons and give her a scolding not knowing her nobility. From there she would approach MC and (Not wanting to prove him right about being entitled) challenged him to a fight in the arena. The day of the fight she using various cheating moves (Mostly due to going years without any practice). She would sit on MC's face triggering a flashback to his home life and reminiscing about how his wife differed to the amazons and especially the entitled brat sitting on his face. He would then fight her off, kinking her entitled butt in front to the stadium full of cheering spectators.
Now something like this would be *perfect*! Are you sure you're not secretly a fat fetish writer xD? Just give the player the ability to submit and become her doting servant, who lives to worship her fat and let her live a life of ease and comfort and this would absolutely be perfect xD. And maybe give her long black hair as well? Fat princess Dommes are my personal favorite xD

Last edited:

Desuwing

May 15, 2019
we've got Vore and Slob fetishists that ruin our games.
[Citation needed]
Sorry, but you can't come here, being concerned about people kinkshaming and then do the kinkshaming yourself. What if there are other people (like me) into weight gain, gas, and vore?

P.D: On another note, having a battle where the woman actually gains weight (not just fat by default) and that allows her to use smothering and crushing moves on you would be awesome.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
[Citation needed]
Sorry, but you can't come here, being concerned about people kinkshaming and then do the kinkshaming yourself. What if there are other people (like me) into weight gain, gas, and vore?

P.D: On another note, having a battle where the woman actually gains weight (not just fat by default) and that allows her to use smothering and crushing moves on you would be awesome.
I don't know how accurate it is to say said fetishists are the ones ruining the game. That's on the creator. Either way it's not kink shaming to say seeing a kink that grosses you out is ruining it.

As far as loli is concerened. It's banned on Patreon, so even if the creators were open to it, the answer is still no.

Also while I personally enjoy "monster girls", I don't think they fit the game. Fantasy races are hardly monster girls though. Personally I'd love to see an elf girl or two. Not particularly into Orcs myself, but they definitely don't ruin the game or anything. I just want more content with the receptionist. XD

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes