4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I've been playing the game so far, and I'm really impressed with Maeve so far. Quite a rarity that forced pussy eating is a thing in femdom games too. I also like that you have idle animations for her breathing in and out, puffing her chest.The Surrender option is flawed since you can surrender multiple times, and the scaling tends to be that Level 3 becomes an absolute cake walk after the first time you defeat her.

I do wonder if you have plans for more animations with her. I think one more kind of pin that would be great would be if she threw you over her shoulder like she were to carry a dead boar or deer. She would spank you hard and demand that you squeal like the pig she stuck arrows into, ending with you ejaculating out of embarrassment. Something like this.
1631228727678.png
I just like the idea of using lift and carry as a form of emasculation. It's one thing to use sexual domination to undermine one's masculinity, it's another to do vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtraps123

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Excellent start to the project, it all looks very promising. The graphics are quite advanced, the universe more gory than the competition offers a great advantage over the usual games.
On the other hand, with this atmosphere that seems almost medieval, I wonder if there will be a sock fetish, not the nylon ones like the blonde secretary but the classic cotton socks? it seems to be a certain challenge with this artistic direction, which I find very pretty!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This game have the potential to be the next ToT or Katalist. I'm hype!!
Funny how this phrase has become the equivalent of the old: "this new mmo has the potential to be the WoW killer!!"

And yet here we are: literal dozens of dead and buried mmo's along the way, meanwhile WoW still going strong...

Interpret it however you see fit.

Still tough, great art on this game so I wish the dev good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LEWDpyon

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
If we're going down the route of different cultures through history for each mistress, I'd personally LOVE to see a persian belly dancer assassin type mistress, mainly because princess Jasmine is hot lol. Just my thoughts. Also belly dancers tend to have bare feet already so that's a bonus!

• Love
Reactions: lakano

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I was impressed even with the current build and how early it still is in development, and can see the potential so long as you aren't swayed by the overly vocal group of people who like to ruin these awesome games by encouraging futanari and scat and farting and obese women and can perhaps keep that niche stuff mostly to a minimum, perhaps considered with lesser priority. There's already Domina (whose female characters are written to be so mentally twisted and maniacal it's like they are constantly trying to compete over who is more grotesque) and then Tower of Trample, Under The Witch, and Tales of Androgyny. Looking at your Patreon posts, future mistresses look promising so there's probably not much to worry about in this regard.

Artwork is great as well and these games which have CG that isn't a 3D render done in the viewport of DAZ3D always helps make it more unique. I'll look forward to further updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: FinrayB and Casyle

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
I play on android via joiplay, and so far, just played version 0.1, i can't see the fight, anyone have the same problem?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've been playing the game so far, and I'm really impressed with Maeve so far. Quite a rarity that forced pussy eating is a thing in femdom games too. I also like that you have idle animations for her breathing in and out, puffing her chest.The Surrender option is flawed since you can surrender multiple times, and the scaling tends to be that Level 3 becomes an absolute cake walk after the first time you defeat her.

I do wonder if you have plans for more animations with her. I think one more kind of pin that would be great would be if she threw you over her shoulder like she were to carry a dead boar or deer. She would spank you hard and demand that you squeal like the pig she stuck arrows into, ending with you ejaculating out of embarrassment. Something like this.
View attachment 1396788
+1 to the humiliation climax being a nice addition.

I was impressed even with the current build and how early it still is in development, and can see the potential so long as you aren't swayed by the overly vocal group of people who like to ruin these awesome games by encouraging futanari and scat and farting and obese women and can perhaps keep that niche stuff mostly to a minimum, perhaps considered with lesser priority. There's already Domina (whose female characters are written to be so mentally twisted and maniacal it's like they are constantly trying to compete over who is more grotesque) and then Tower of Trample, Under The Witch, and Tales of Androgyny. Looking at your Patreon posts, future mistresses look promising so there's probably not much to worry about in this regard.

Artwork is great as well and these games which have CG that isn't a 3D render done in the viewport of DAZ3D always helps make it more unique. I'll look forward to further updates.
Agreed with this game being great and not listening the the vocal sc*t and fa*ting content. Imo bbw is okay but it's a bit overdone in some games *Bowei and Koda cough cough*.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Funny how this phrase has become the equivalent of the old: "this new mmo has the potential to be the WoW killer!!"

And yet here we are: literal dozens of dead and buried mmo's along the way, meanwhile WoW still going strong...

Just like WoW, ToT's creators will be its undoing.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018

Tbf despite ToT's development being a fiasco, the actual content is usually pretty good and it has a lot more content compared to most of the games on this site.

I will say however that Gladia has been really promising so far and i'm excited to see where it goes.

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
I kinda stumbled by accident on this game and I'm glad I did. It has quite the potential, reminds me of ToT in a way.
I have to say I love the art, looks awesome and it's quite a different style than usual. Even the UI is nice, adds a bit more interesting flavor than the usual RPGM games, details like this do help the game look better.

The game is new so there isn't that much content, although there are some nice scenes (the tree pin scene is great). That said, I find Maeve to be a pushover (combat-wise), easy to beat even on higher levels. You might not even get to the scenes since it's quite possible to defeat her before that. Maybe tweak the difficulty or her health a bit in future updates. Also, the surrender option is kinda bugged right now, doesn't end the fight when you choose it. All in all, looking forward to future updates, shows promise :).

P.S. I couldn't find the 5th screenshot from the preview of the game on the main page. Does anyone know how to get that? I never encountered it and I even looked at the game files and couldn't find it. Am I missing something or is that not yet in the game?

Kurumi87

Nov 30, 2018
Other then the handful of bugs I ran into.
The game is fun I enjoyed it and look forward for future updates.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just like WoW, ToT's creators will be its undoing.
Sadly I agree with that. Thankfully this dev caters to the same kinks as Boda but a much better work ethic.

Tbf despite ToT's development being a fiasco, the actual content is usually pretty good and it has a lot more content compared to most of the games on this site.

I will say however that Gladia has been really promising so far and i'm excited to see where it goes.
Agreed with this game having a promising future ahead of it.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
+1 to the humiliation climax being a nice addition.

Agreed with this game being great and not listening the the vocal sc*t and fa*ting content. Imo bbw is okay but it's a bit overdone in some games *Bowei and Koda cough cough*.
Yeah, sure. Some heavier women are fine so long as they are implemented at a ratio of like 1 to 5, this to be generous to those who fetishize BBW since we can't rely on Bo-Wei and NumericGazer for updates to their respective games where BBW "aunties" are the main appeal. Edela is pretty thick and I think she can serve as a good template to satisfy those specific interests for this game. But characters her size (or larger) should definitely not be overdone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah, sure. Some heavier women are fine so long as they are implemented at a ratio of like 1 to 5, this to be generous to those who fetishize BBW since we can't rely on Bo-Wei and NumericGazer for updates to their respective games where BBW "aunties" are the main appeal. Edela is pretty thick and I think she can serve as a good template to satisfy those specific interests for this game. But characters her size (or larger) should definitely not be overdone.
No we need more aunties

Reactions: Klorydrate

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
No we need more aunties
From what I understand of the Patreon poll for Gladia, the next character is supposedly going to be an orcish blacksmith as she received more votes than the other two choices as of this post. Not sure if she'll be what we can consider an "auntie" but the typical design for an orc in these games is usually a larger, muscular woman. I assume this next NPC is going to be somewhat similar to Edela in size given what we know of orcs.

Now that there is the existence of monster girls in the game's universe, I'm sure the developers can include an "auntie" archetype at some point as there's nothing bad about variety and inclusion but the game doesn't need to become an oversaturation of one very specific interest like we see with ToT and UTW. I want a good RPGMaker femdom game that is in English and doesn't have futanari and aunties and big girls and monster girls around every corner.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record but I don't want to see this potentially great project go a completely different route because the wealthiest of donors get access to a poll where they can ultimately decide the destination of the game. Gladia is still in early development and doesn't have very many supporters yet, and a majority of those supporters are not paying more than $12/month to participate in the polls. Patreon polls that are only accessible through a higher pledge amount are flawed because people with niche interests can essentially take control of the game's development and create a game designed more for themselves.

The developers need to be careful about their polls and should be observant about the results. If certain types of characters keep winning because the only four people who have paid enough money to access those polls keep voting for certain types of characters, it's because it just represents those four voters and what they want. To offset the orcish shopkeep, the next character poll should contain choices of women who are smaller in size to ensure there's no voter bias so early into development. Then the next character poll after that can include an older, matured woman to represent that auntie fetish.

If character polls are how they intend to figure out who to release next, we don't really need the people from the ToT community turning Gladia into ToT 2 because Koda is too slow to satisfy their fantasies.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I absolutely agree to keeping the BBWs and milfs to a small number. I think the best utilization for a BBW would be as a spoiled princess. Perhaps she trained hard in her youth but since then she has gotten lazy and spoiled. She could be the antithesis to MC's wife back home who is hard working, mature, intelligent and wife and mom material. Perhaps MC would see her berating one of the poorer amazons and give her a scolding not knowing her nobility. From there she would approach MC and (Not wanting to prove him right about being entitled) challenged him to a fight in the arena. The day of the fight she using various cheating moves (Mostly due to going years without any practice). She would sit on MC's face triggering a flashback to his home life and reminiscing about how his wife differed to the amazons and especially the entitled brat sitting on his face. He would then fight her off, kinking her entitled butt in front to the stadium full of cheering spectators.

From what I understand of the Patreon poll for Gladia, the next character is supposedly going to be an orcish blacksmith as she received more votes than the other two choices as of this post. Not sure if she'll be what we can consider an "auntie" but the typical design for an orc in these games is usually a larger, muscular woman. I assume this next NPC is going to be somewhat similar to Edela in size given what we know of orcs.

Now that there is the existence of monster girls in the game's universe, I'm sure the developers can include an "auntie" archetype at some point as there's nothing bad about variety and inclusion but the game doesn't need to become an oversaturation of one very specific interest like we see with ToT and UTW. I want a good RPGMaker femdom game that is in English and doesn't have futanari and aunties and big girls and monster girls around every corner.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record but I don't want to see this potentially great project go a completely different route because the wealthiest of donors get access to a poll where they can ultimately decide the destination of the game. Gladia is still in early development and doesn't have very many supporters yet, and a majority of those supporters are not paying more than $12/month to participate in the polls. Patreon polls that are only accessible through a higher pledge amount are flawed because people with niche interests can essentially take control of the game's development and create a game designed more for themselves.

The developers need to be careful about their polls and should be observant about the results. If certain types of characters keep winning because the only four people who have paid enough money to access those polls keep voting for certain types of characters, it's because it just represents those four voters and what they want. To offset the orcish shopkeep, the next character poll should contain choices of women who are smaller in size to ensure there's no voter bias so early into development. Then the next character poll after that can include an older, matured woman to represent that auntie fetish.

If character polls are how they intend to figure out who to release next, we don't really need the people from the ToT community turning Gladia into ToT 2 because Koda is too slow to satisfy their fantasies.
Agreed so much with this. This has been happening to Domina as well. The sc*t and pi*s crowd have stuffed the ballet box with votes for more of that kind of content for the last several polls. They have been turning the game into a sh*t and gore fest :(

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes