Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
dmitriiviktorov, can you please stop spamming all these fan-art threads with your inconsiderate multi-posting, un-spoiler-tagged, year-long page loads with shitty-minute-difference renders and bad wet maps??--thanks...
When you provide at least one render, then you have the right to speak out, otherwise your opinion is absolutely not interesting to me.

Когда вы предоставите хоть один рендер, тогда вы имеете право высказываться, а так мне ваше мнение абсолютно неинтересно.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
dmitriiviktorov, your fan art is obviously always welcome, and there are lots of renders of yours I really like and enjoy.

The only thing I would suggest to you is indeed to rethink your "posting policy":

1) more renders per post, meaning less posts

2) putting similar renders as attached files instead of pasting them in the body of the post. With the lockdown people often have slower Internet speeds, and it can take ages for renders to show. It's all the more disappointing when a series of renders turn out to be barely distinguishable variations of simple portraits

3) maybe putting variations to your favourite versions into spoiler sections?

I'm only suggesting this because I think your posting policy harms your art and your talent, and eventually drives many people away from your posts, and maybe from the BB and Glamour threads entirely. But hey, this is just a friendly suggestion ;).

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
dmitriiviktorov, can you please stop spamming all these fan-art threads with your inconsiderate multi-posting, un-spoiler-tagged, year-long page loads with shitty-minute-difference renders and bad wet maps??--thanks...
dmitriiviktorov, your fan art is obviously always welcome, and there are lots of renders of yours I really like and enjoy.

The only thing I would suggest to you is indeed to rethink your "posting policy":

1) more renders per post, meaning less posts

2) putting similar renders as attached files instead of pasting them in the body of the post. With the lockdown people often have slower Internet speeds, and it can take ages for renders to show. It's all the more disappointing when a series of renders turn out to be barely distinguishable variations of simple portraits

3) maybe putting variations to your favourite versions into spoiler sections?

I'm only suggesting this because I think your posting policy harms your art and your talent, and eventually drives many people away from your posts, and maybe from the BB and Glamour threads entirely. But hey, this is just a friendly suggestion ;).
This has been the most helpful in other threads. One pic to represent the gallery and the rest within spoiler tags.
I tried to say him that weeks ago bc of his massive flooding I missed postings of other members but he continued to post one picture per post.
So I did imo the only thing which works, I pushed the ignore button. Now it is all nice and quiet. ;)

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
And now dmitriiviktorov fan art has died, no new posts...

View attachment 1031258
you know when I don't care for something, I just scroll past it.
Just because I don't like someone's art or posts, doesn't mean other won't. Why would anyone take the time to berate or pick apart someone's art or post that I didn't like. To make the artist feel bad about themselves? to silence them? or to stop and take out their own self loathing on them, for posting something that they didn't like? If they don't like something ,or can't appreciate it, they should stfu and move on...

redle

Apr 12, 2017
you know when I don't care for something, I just scroll past it.
Just because I don't like someone's art or posts, doesn't mean other won't. Why would anyone take the time to berate or pick apart someone's art or post that I didn't like. To make the artist feel bad about themselves? to silence them? or to stop and take out their own self loathing on them, for posting something that they didn't like? If they don't like something ,or can't appreciate it, they should stfu and move on...
Not sure about others, and nothing against his work, but my personal issue was that his work prevented me from viewing his work, or scrolling past it to see other's work. The shear volume in bytes was too much for my bandwidth. All other artists who post in volume either use thumbnails or spoiler tags to prevent bandwidth overload. (The fact that many images were almost identical copies of each other only added to the frustration. The minute variation was fine from an artistic or interest perspective, if they wouldn't have magnified the bandwidth issue 5 and 10 fold.)

Personally, I would have preferred him to keep posting all of his images. But I wish he would have changed his posting methods to allow easier and faster access to the thread's content.