Ren'Py - Glitches and Bitches [v0.28] [AgentNova]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

Unfortunately, this is another extremely boring and tedious grindfest. I know making these is hard, there's no denying that, but there's just so little present to justify anyone spending their time playing this.

90% of your time in this AVN will have nothing to do with the stats. You'll be grinding stats, grinding money, and navigating the clunky U.I. Click factory, click power stat, click power stat, click stamina stat, exit, go to hotel, enter room, rest, exit hotel. Rinse and repeat, over and over and over. You can get upgrades, but conveniently none of them help with the grind besides doubling your battery (aka action points).

The 10% left is the very uninteresting story. You're an abandoned android with secret permissions you can't access. Nothing that happens is genuinely interesting or gripping, none of the characters are worth the time it takes to read. That sucks, cause it COULD be interesting. There's potential in there, but it's just not being shown to us.

Visually, it's decent. Serviceable is the most accurate description. The sex scenes, however, are lacking. It's meant to be the payoff, but it genuinely feels like a chore over everything else.

Long story short, unfortunately not worth your time. Hopefully AgentNova takes lessons from this project and can improve in their future AVN. Good luck to them!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DonOps

The game has a cool Cyberpunk theme with lots of ways to customize your experience, which is awesome. The developer did a great job making everything work smoothly. The characters are interesting, and there's plenty to explore and do with quests, which makes the story and gameplay exciting. The sex scenes are alright, and some let you change the view, which is nice, but I wish more scenes had this option.

Overall, it's a great game and I like the music.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Pretty decent game with original setting and a techno soundtrack. Everything is good, but nothing shines. Which, on the other hand makes it balanced. The only thing I would add is more lewd content. So far it is a bit lacking.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Skrunknurt

fairly simple premise with a well fleshed out bit of lore. the renders are well made and I didn't notice any. some of the characters are kind of weird but its clearly intentional and helps make the world feel like the semi lawless land its supposed to.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Renhai

lets just say this straight off the bat shall we ?
    simply this despite game's lack of content and a wee bit you know being completely eternal vanilla style of it i'll just wait until game developer's end of days tho then i will play this then i will see if its really worth the setting it delivers

generally this game well founded in a dystopian setting and being extremely vaguey vanilla i believe still can deliver even tho i'm having lack of faith on developer's artistic vision its like soulless husk sometimes one thing developer got is damingly fine is game's mechanics system if nothing else.
    i'll wait around 2080 to play this then maybe game will get a bit colorful part and developer maybe give up on his character anime looking fantasy
    wait till 2090.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4603800

Ver 0.6

The game does have a grind element, but I have not found it difficult at all. There are a number of scenes that you can get during combat, but I don't really enjoy that. For LIs, the number of scenes is low, at 1 apiece, but the game is new, and I find the LIs interesting.

The writing is good for F95 standards, and if there are any grammatical errors, I either missed them or have forgotten about them.

The plot is interesting, which is the main reason I will continue to play. Also, I want to know if I can melt that pink haired android's metal heart.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

WillyJohnFargo

Concept and setting could be fun, I like that part of it.
    Very grindy. Too grindy. Not enough sexy times. Disappointed overall, but will try again in a few versions to see if things change. No major bugs or issues like that, so that's why I'm giving it a 2/5, but could easily be improved to a 4 or 5.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

edwards21

I'm deliberately giving this a higher rating than it probably deserves. It's very content light right now. The bare bones of a structure is there. The designs are pretty nice, but they aren't too special.

But I'll be damned if this concept isn't interesting. I want to see what AgentNova is planning come to fruition. I want to see this game fill out. I'm hoping this small steps help build it some traction. Good luck, Nova.