Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
As promised, I wrote a mod for this game, made in haste, so if you find any bugs - write to me.
Mod works through MelonLoader (I hope everyone knows what this is, because I am bored to explain how and what to install).
The key to open the menu - TAB.
Mod removes censorship, adds the ability to remove / wear any part of the clothes (Pants can only be taken off, but not put on), and also adds the ability to teleport to Alice.

Thought about adding immortality, super speed and super jump, but first, I do not know how much is necessary thing, and secondly, I am bored to do it :D
But if someone really needs it, then write me, I'll add more functions ^,...,^

NEW UPDATE: https://f95zone.to/threads/glitter-invitation-v0-31-snow-drop.118762/post-12754310

Last edited:

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
The uncensor works perfectly. but all TAB does is put a message up on the screen that says "glitterinvitationclient by Kalybr50" but theres no menu. It would be nice to see all these other features, but all i wanted was that damn mosaic gone. so THANK YOU dude!!!! :D:D:D

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
The uncensor works perfectly. but all TAB does is put a message up on the screen that says "glitterinvitationclient by Kalybr50" but theres no menu. It would be nice to see all these other features, but all i wanted was that damn mosaic gone. so THANK YOU dude!!!! :D:D:D
I almost immediately noticed the problem and re-uploaded the mod, apparently you had time to download earlier
So just download it again :D

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
As promised, I wrote a mod for this game, made in haste, so if you find any bugs - write to me.
Mod works through MelonLoader (I hope everyone knows what this is, because I am bored to explain how and what to install).
Mod removes censorship, adds the ability to remove / wear any part of the clothes (Pants can only be taken off, but not put on), and also adds the ability to teleport to Alice.

Thought about adding immortality, super speed and super jump, but first, I do not know how much is necessary thing, and secondly, I am bored to do it :D

VT:

The mod works perfectly and is really cool :D:D, thanks for removing that detail of the censorship:). Just if is possible can u add the immortality tool. Apart from all that, it's very cool, thanks for the mod (^▽^)/<3 .
1655488182249.png

Last edited:

AtomicHeart

Sep 29, 2019

VT:
Add free cam plz

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like the next update is going to be good, but it will take two months for it to come out, and a month after for the English translation.

"We will inform you about the update schedule for next month. In July, we will add one situation. Additional situations will be those where Alice is stepped barefoot or put in her socks to serve her feet. An English translation of the July update will be released in August. I'm sorry for English-speaking people, but please wait a little longer."

__Butterfly__

Jun 19, 2018

VT:
Ok I am just gonna save everyone some trouble and tell you how to use this mod....

Step 1: Install MelonLoader you can find the latest installer their GitHub page

Step 2: Start MelonLoader.Installer.exe and select the game exe (GlitterInvitation.exe)

Step 3: Copy the .dll from Kalybr50 into the new "Mods" folder and start the game

Its pretty easy ngl

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
how i trigger the lighthouse event? I tried get her close to it and wait for hours but nothing happened

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
I've played about an hour of the game to see what's in it (I only have the demo). So far from what I've seen apart from the introduction:
- You can play Hide and Seek with her in which she'll give you a bit before chasing you for one minute trying to stomp you
- The Lighthouse insertion event where if she's close enough to the lighthouse, she'll walk to it and use it like a dildo. You can enter the lighthouse, but all I've seen done is that text of her moaning will occasionally appear. I don't think she can notice if you walk in or not during it (I do like that there's slime on the lighthouse for a considerable time after)
- At night she sleeps in a random spot in town, you can climb her but there isn't any events.
- Staring at the NPCs for a bit will make them say one-liners depending on the time of day. I do hope that means later there will be more interactions between them and the player, apart from pushing them down)

Edit: I was able to get the latest build and see what events are not in the Trial Version (for those curious a link is in the game requests page that was posted earlier):
- If you survive her tag minigame you can start a harder version of tag where instead of chasing you she just increases her size. You have to survive 5 stomps, but I haven't had luck escaping the final stomp. After that another game starts where she shrinks you down and you have to avoid the town girls stomping you while trying to reach her
- After the lighthouse insertion event if you get into her view range, she'll notice you, starting a pretty decent and long chain of events focused on unbirth.
- In the spot that she lays down (that I mentioned previously), if you go under her skirt there is a sequence that starts with you holding on to her panties and ends with her rubbing herself down on a building
- In that same spot if you don't interact for a bit, she'll take off her shoes, where you are able to climb in them and start foot focused event.

At one point while I was following her she started to lay down and despite not being close enough there was a prompt of her asking if anyone was under her skirt, and you had the choice to say yes or no. After that you had another prompt asking if you liked her panties so much. For both of them I put yes, and after the second choice the screen faded to black and nothing would happen no matter what I pressed. It seems there is a certain spot on the beach that this happens on.

Also for anyone experiencing the censored panties it seems like its a glitch that only happens on a new game. After loading a game after the intro, her panties stop being censored. The mosaic renders regardless of if she's wearing panties or not, so I guess it has to-do with not properly layering. Either that or it gets fixed when she goes to the lighthouse.
Yes same problem than shadow462 , i can't found the timing or the range when alice is enought near of lighthouse to start the event , some advises or tips ?