Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Ok I am just gonna save everyone some trouble and tell you how to use this mod....

Step 1: Install MelonLoader you can find the latest installer their GitHub page

Step 2: Start MelonLoader.Installer.exe and select the game exe (GlitterInvitation.exe)

Step 3: Copy the .dll from Kalybr50 into the new "Mods" folder and start the game

Its pretty easy ngl

I copied your instructions to the letter, started game hit tab and nothing.

cvnsns

Aug 1, 2022
I copied your instructions to the letter, started game hit tab and nothing.
Are you holding tab to use the mod in VR mode or desktop mode? Tab doesn't do anything for me unless I take the vr headset off and look at the monitor

vasco thesia

May 10, 2021
Can someone explain me how do I play this game? I'm like stuck in the title of the game but how I enter the game? What button do I press?

Reactions: bebsui

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
Does someone have the old version that "Glitter invitation" is based on? I mean "Grimm Glitter" :cry:
Grim.jpg

Last edited:

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
A free cam mod would be awesome ! Would love to see that light tower insertion from outside :)
1668260609762.png
Maybe not think about that. I once ask the author about this, especially the light tower event. And the reply is they use some trick to make the scene, including the camera.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Update 0.22 is fleeting. Nothing interesting happens. No, they don't stick anywhere. In short month of bullshit
The scene itself is only 12 minutes long.

Londr23

Sep 15, 2020
Update 0.22 is fleeting. Nothing interesting happens. No, they don't stick anywhere. In short month of bullshit
The scene itself is only 12 minutes long.
Are you kidding? Finally, the most interesting thing happens in this events. The growth of girls from small sizes, to huge. The previous events, although they were interesting, there were few changes in size. In this content, only growth is interesting.

My only claim that I would like to have more time to last the process of how the girls take turns taking us in their hands and grow. And in my gaze, they grew up not quite huge as they could be.

I hope future events will show us individual scenes how the Guliver grows to huge sizes and allows you to caress her breasts.

Reactions: Gojii and colifa
Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys, my laptop doesn't have a good specs, the FPS was so bad, can you guys recording the gameplay? I really want to know the story from the gameplay