Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

makermanman

Mar 14, 2019
So I'm playing Ver. 0.22 and during the "Tag Hard mode" event, when the character gets crushed on the last stomp only, My computer literally turns off then back on again. like my cpu over heated and restarted for safety or something... I have a pretty high end pc and high temps aren't an issue. I haven't modded the game... Anyone else have this issue? I've never seen this in a game unless it was intentional... kinda freaked out

Reactions: greydiant

Drwalus

Jul 27, 2017
0.22 reupload

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i literally can't get the new scene to play. The hell am i supposed to do?
Readme says "stay by her feet after doing the Gulliver event"
doing that ONLY starts the Tag event.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1670885887382.png 1670886351944.png
btw you can pretty much clip through the world border/invis wall by using Speedrun tactics. By that I mean sprint jumping backwards into the corner of the wall until you clip through.
I suggest going towards the rocky mountains on her right, gives you a nice view of the whole city and her scale. Keep in mind her foot Auto Targets you so you still need to run or you will die.

Reactions: Gojii

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
i literally can't get the new scene to play. The hell am i supposed to do?
Readme says "stay by her feet after doing the Gulliver event"
doing that ONLY starts the Tag event.
So if you haven't (or have, try again) go to the lighthouse and go through the special doorway to do the Gulliver event in Gulliver's house. Then afterwards just walk up to Alice and she'll complain that you went to go see Gulliver starting the event.

Reactions: Gojii

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
So if you haven't (or have, try again) go to the lighthouse and go through the special doorway to do the Gulliver event in Gulliver's house. Then afterwards just walk up to Alice and she'll complain that you went to go see Gulliver starting the event.
did that 3 times. Not working

anon30000

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 2231833 View attachment 2231841
btw you can pretty much clip through the world border/invis wall by using Speedrun tactics. By that I mean sprint jumping backwards into the corner of the wall until you clip through.
I suggest going towards the rocky mountains on her right, gives you a nice view of the whole city and her scale. Keep in mind her foot Auto Targets you so you still need to run or you will die.
Is she bigger than normal in the scene on the right? How'd you do that?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'm not sure it matters but try during the day and also make sure you actually have the new update? if you look at the readme file it should talk about how to get the event in the bottom.
had to delete my old save and try. It works.