Unity - Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [Final] [TLACHTLI]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kazralinux

tipical survivor type of game

it was fn the concept was good but at te end of it is just an survivor type game wit some h scenes and cg animation
    it kind of boring afther 15 minutes is short and the story is generic 4,5/10
    (sorrry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Waaaba

The art is pretty nice but there are only 7 images and 7 animations, one per character when defeated. The game is pretty fun at first but gets repetitive extremely quickly. There are 3 different stages that are different but the its all essentially the same. Similarly though there are a 7 different characters a lot of them feel the same later into the runs adding to the repetitiveness. Also to max out the shop is pretty grindy.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

oahuebydao

A miniscule amount of very high-quality non-interactive animations, received for *failing* missions that last multiple tens of minutes, wherein there's nothing sexual going on whatsoever and you're just playing a rudimentary Vampire Survivors clone. Don't get me wrong, VS is a great game, but this may as well have been an animation gallery.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Really isn't as bad as i thought it would. The gameplay was a fun mix of Tower Defender and Hack and Slash, which sounds like a good combo on paper, but the execution leaves something to be desired. I think the primary issue is the RNG when starting a new run, you might not get the upgrades and towers that work best with your character, so its problematic. Another issue is the grind, and you're going to need plenty before you win, especially if you're planning to use every available character. Sooner or later, the game loses its appeal and the grind becomes a lot more boring than fun, though that is highly subjective, as some people genuinely love this type of gameplay.

Art is pretty good. Animations were well done, the CGs are sexy and the story, while barebones is serviceable. I don't really need a lot of narrative to want to see these ladies get fucked. All in all, its a decent experience if you have the patience and gumption for it. I just do not enjoy the grinding myself.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Laxard

This have... normalish animated h-scenes (2-4 short loops each), 3 for each heroine, but gameplay wise it's having way too more issues. Little things like how chests destroy dynamics of the game or unability to see level and max level of upgrade while choosing it but they stuck. It does have some interesting decisions, but there is like 3 spells and 5 buildings that you should pick up every single time, artefacts that clearly useless dispersing the pool of actually useful ones and selecting different character doesn't change much in your overall strategy, with the exception of devil, who works as a an advanced turret and don't even need to dodge enemies or keep distance, just pick up right upgrades. Remove hentai and game isn't worth playing. And playing it for hentai is annoying and take way too long. After clearing the third (and last) stage with 2 character with honest way and barely any "meta" upgrades I just unleashed the full power of Cheat Engine on it and I glad I did, since amount of grind is unbelivable.

If you are here for gameplay, and I doubt it then something like "Time Wasters", which, sadly, while have waifus doesn't have hentai scenes, or poorly translated Immortal Seekers (which also non-hentai game).