Feb 27, 2023
It's kind of a shame the animé isn't producing any more eps. Episode 2 had a lot of my favorite fetishes; stomach bulges from giant penises, cumflation, pregnancy, and birth. The art in the game doesn't quite hit me the same way as the animé does.
Thats because in the anime the chicks have bigger boobs every single one.

Slippyfopp

Dec 5, 2023
Thats because in the anime the chicks have bigger boobs every single one.
I think it's more because the pregnant bellies are bigger and rounder, and you can actually see the girls give birth.

Also, question:does anyone have any plans to properly translate Elda, Giovanna, and Zara? The MTL is a turn-off to me; I honestly think DeepL would do better than that.

Feb 27, 2023
I think it's more because the pregnant bellies are bigger and rounder, and you can actually see the girls give birth.

Also, question:does anyone have any plans to properly translate Elda, Giovanna, and Zara? The MTL is a turn-off to me; I honestly think DeepL would do better than that.
To which their own, I guess.

Also the anime adds more poses to girls, dialogue and s** scenes with the goblins.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So is Luna supposed to be super overpowered? I know that part of the game is about losing and doing better next round but good lord, just hit day 28 and her group is wiping my guys out in 2-3 turns while I do 1 damage. Seems a bit early to hit a wall that thick.

Last edited:

Retto-kun

Dec 4, 2023
So is Luna supposed to be super overpowered? I know that part of the game is about losing and doing better next round but good lord, just hit day 28 and her group is wiping my guys out in 2-3 turns while I do 1 damage. Seems a bit early to hit a wall that thick.
I don't know if it's supposed but i thought it was a bug that before day 28 it doesn't let me train my goblins losing the trash ones to improve

shadowsong360

Aug 4, 2018
Ok, It took me 7 pages down there and some reading here and there, to know that the Fan translation is better than the main one so just download that one traveler.

(please correct me if i'm wrong)

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Got to day 90 after a new game+ and defeating the God who created the goblins, and apparently at that day you get an ending depending on which girl you have brought to the debauched state.

If you haven't beaten the God, the game gives you an ending at day 80

If you haven't met any of those conditions for the endings you get the destruction of goblin burrow ending. Basically Goblin Slayer and adventurers smoking out the goblins and massacring them all.

Kokom0

Feb 21, 2024
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 has English translation available only for the base game. All DLC remain untranslated in the official version.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, contains all DLC, and uses the official translation where it exists.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full save

I don't think the gofile mirror is working

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
can anyone teach me how to add dlc on to the game
Believe all the dlcs are already in it, no? -- Though kinda weird how fan tl is 1.2 vs the 3.6 for the official.

But to answer your question, if it's like some of their other games:
1. You'll needa first register the main game & exit -- Aka, run the game; click the files part [top left] and it's one of the buttons, forgot which think around 3rd from bottom -- Eg. Return to title, Save, Lord, Register, Unregister, Exit, or something like that.]
2. After that, go to the DLC's folder and run the game file. It should ask if you want to combine.
3. This should add a line [indicating versions] somewhere on the main screen.
4. Now just run the game from the dlc version. -- Might be able to run from the main game ver, but when I tried this for another one [adventurer inn 2], the dlc didn't seem to apply.
5. Repeat step 2 for the other dlcs.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes