Seeking Goblin girls anyone?

Alegio

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the Recs! While I have played most of these already, I will check Peaseants quest and Breeders of Nephelym.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the Recs! While I have played most of these already, I will check Peaseants quest and Breeders of Nephelym.
Peasant's quest is really good for that. Got three goblin girls being constantly bred to raise an army at the point I'm at in the game.

Reactions: DSUS

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The goblin scenes in the first CoC were great, it's only a text game though. But you can impregnate a goblin and later she hunts you down and your goblin daughters also have sex with you, at least I think that happened.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Not Game, but (which already have Shortstack Halflings!!" now featuring Goblettes!! :love: :love: :love: )

inCase have drawn Goblette before , but Alfie is actual Story! We must spread this Gospel, my Brother and Sister!!!

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
This game won't be on Steam for a while now, but Mana Quest will have some Goblin Girls in it: https://f95zone.to/threads/mana-que...ardew-valley-and-recettear-dev-thread.178207/

Of the games mentioned here, I like the art styles of Tales of Unity, Strive for Power, and Warlock and Boobs. Don't really like the art style of Peasant's Quest nor do I like the text only nature of Corruption of Champions. Princess & Conquest and Breeders of the Nephelym have art styles I do like, but I don't really like the combat system for P&C and I usually can't decide whether I want my player character in BotN to be male or female. Another issue I have with P&C is that there's so much to do that I have trouble figuring out what to do. I'm used to playing linear h-games, but P&C seems pretty open world. Is the best course of action for playing open world games to just explore the world and just let whatever happens happen without worrying too much about specific romance routes? The only reason I ask is because I feel like Princess & Conquest is an h-game gem I may or may not be sleeping on.

Seeds of Chaos
Overwhored (Dwarf, pretty late into the game)
Corrupted Kingdoms (fairy)
Seeds of Chaos has been on my radar for a while now, but I haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet. Is it one of those "diamond in the rough" h-game gems I may or may not have slept on?

Not Goblin Girl, but Long Live the Princess hav a frisky Pixie. What a Legend! contains a Pixie as will as a Sexy Orc Lady. Sanguine Rose plays a Beautiful Tiny Orc. And Poke Abby as also can be Very much Goblin like!

I need more of Goblin/Orc Girles too!
I like the art styles of What a Legend and Poke Abby, a bit undecided on the art style of Sanguine Rose and I definitely don't like the art style of Long Live the Princess.

A bit late but... Goblin layer
At first I was going to dismiss Goblin Layer as one of those games with "uncanny valley stock 3D graphics" like House Party that just doesn't do it for me. Then I took a closer look an realized that it's 3D graphics looks similar to the art style of Dead or Alive. So I may check out Goblin Layer after all.

Little frisky Goblet early on
Is there a name for this style of uncanny valley 3D graphics I see so much of on F95? Is it from some common software of some kind?