Seeking Goblin girls anyone?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It's one of the better-written games I've played, but it has strong NTRish themes (NTR can be disabled, but MC gets pushed around and dominated regardless). I haven't played much of it though. Oh, and here's one with goblina jealousy themes. And here's one that iirc has a goblina as a major character, but can't remember if there's any H with her.
I definitely like the art style of Summer Sweepers. How would I unlock the sex scenes involving the Goblin Shortstack Inventor? When you say "goblina jealousy themes", are you talking about cuckqueen scenes as opposed to cuckold scenes? I don't mind NTR one way or the other when CG hunting in specific games, but cuckqueen content is pretty unique in terms of NTR content.

As for Iris Quest, not sure how I feel about the art style, but Velma looks hot in it.

I think that's Daz.
Thank you for helping me finally figure out the name of that 3D rendering program. I swear, none of them look good. It's like the RPGMaker of 3D graphics except usually RPGMaker games have better art styles if they get a good artist on staff.

Reactions: Horker14

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I definitely like the art style of Summer Sweepers. How would I unlock the sex scenes involving the Goblin Shortstack Inventor?
Probably like the others, leave her with Ram and / or the sister as you solve the puzzles, come back occasionally when they're on the same tile to see them hook up. There may be some sharing scenes with her too, like the others. I said jealousy rather than NTR because she doesn't have any relationship with MC.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Probably like the others, leave her with Ram and / or the sister as you solve the puzzles, come back occasionally when they're on the same tile to see them hook up. There may be some sharing scenes with her too, like the others. I said jealousy rather than NTR because she doesn't have any relationship with MC.
Alright, thanks for the info. Do you have any other recommendations for games where you get to bang female goblins? Or is that it for now?