Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.103] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how to use sacrifice cell please give me detail
You need one Paladin first and place him in the lower left side of the room.
Genderswap: place a Male/Female in the middle point and put some goblins on those other plates to sacrifices them, in order to get a female/male after that.
Healing: use a female with disease or infertile to heal.

Note: the higher the goblin Race, the higher the chance to have success with the ritual. Also, you need at least 5% in total. Goblin 1%, Hobgoblin 2% Chance and so on.

Best way to heal is 10 paladins, or you just use your save and upload to saveeditoronline and search for disease/fertile. Healing disease is 0, fertile need the number 1. You will see when you search for those values.

Btw: use the ritual at least 20 times with 10 paladins in order to get 1 unique girl after that.
The second unique girl you can archive by searching for highelves in the request menue once you unlocked the highelves and after day 93.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How to evolve your Goblins:
Take the new born into the grow room and place some girls into the room to let them grow and evolving by chance. I recommend the highelves, because of their trait with the higher chance of evolving.
Once you have the hobgoblin repeat until you get the Shaman, then Champion and finally the paladin.
You'll need a lot of milk and food to feed them. Make sure you buy the storerooms in advance to have a higher value on stock. Something like 3000+ instead of the limit from 200 food/milk in the beginning. Each storeroom with expand the limit by 200. You can also use saveeditoronline to adjust those values.

Meraj420

Nov 28, 2022
You need one Paladin first and place him in the lower left side of the room.
Genderswap: place a Male/Female in the middle point and put some goblins on those other plates to sacrifices them, in order to get a female/male after that.
Healing: use a female with disease or infertile to heal.

Note: the higher the goblin Race, the higher the chance to have success with the ritual. Also, you need at least 5% in total. Goblin 1%, Hobgoblin 2% Chance and so on.

Best way to heal is 10 paladins, or you just use your save and upload to saveeditoronline and search for disease/fertile. Healing disease is 0, fertile need the number 1. You will see when you search for those values.

Btw: use the ritual at least 20 times with 10 paladins in order to get 1 unique girl after that.
The second unique girl you can archive by searching for highelves in the request menue once you unlocked the highelves and after day 93.
how to get paladins

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
When I send slaves to the butcher in V0.09 they just T-pose on the stake.
Anyone else got that problem?
There is a setting that changes whether the butcher is "family-friendly". Presumably, if you change it, you will see the butcher in all its gory glory, but I do not dare to do so.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I really can't manage to get paladins, I've burned through generations of high elves. Hope I don't have to start a new game :cry:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I really can't manage to get paladins, I've burned through generations of high elves. Hope I don't have to start a new game :cry:
I used the highelves with the evolution trait. The trick is, to use them in the breeding room. You'll need milk and food for this. The newborn can stay in the birth room and you can pick one at a time, because they won't grow there.
It's kinda weird, but the traits work much better at milking instead of breeding. And you should use a champion to get the next evolution step, like you evolve the other guys before.
Note: you can expand your storage rooms before you try to breed and then use saveeditoronline to fill up to the max.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What can I do in the glory hole? And how do I train obedience
Glory hole is where you earn money (well, building materials). You put female slaves in there, and goblins outside of your brothel come there to use them and pay you money (materials).
The difficulty is that if the slaves are not depraved, they lose health quickly, so you have to take good care of them. Or automate their transfer to the butchery.
And don't forget to shower them regularly too!

Obedience grows automatically when slaves recover from injuries in slave cages. But you can also build a special training room where 3 slaves get BDSMed into becoming more obedient. Not that there is any point in it, since obedience seems entirely useless in this game. It's depravity that you need to train, but can't.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes