Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.103] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Glory hole is where you earn money (well, building materials). You put female slaves in there, and goblins outside of your brothel come there to use them and pay you money (materials).
The difficulty is that if the slaves are not depraved, they lose health quickly, so you have to take good care of them. Or automate their transfer to the butchery.
And don't forget to shower them regularly too!

Obedience grows automatically when slaves recover from injuries in slave cages. But you can also build a special training room where 3 slaves get BDSMed into becoming more obedient. Not that there is any point in it, since obedience seems entirely useless in this game. It's depravity that you need to train, but can't.
I agree with the quick losing health thing in the glory hole and the blowjob room, last one even quicker.
I used the bdsm room for obedience, depravity will come from sex in the breeding rooms.
When one girl is infertile or got disease, I place them sometimes into the GH-room, just to get some profite before the butcher room. ^^
When the depravity is high enough, they stay almost forever at this place

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
any way to heal std? what supose to sacrifical cell do? heal like the slave cell?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
any way to heal std? what supose to sacrifical cell do? heal like the slave cell?
Yes. Onve you have build the sacrifice chamber, you're able to heal disease/Std. You'll need one paladin in order to do the ceremony.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Yes. Onve you have build the sacrifice chamber, you're able to heal disease/Std. You'll need one paladin in order to do the ceremony.
but i need use some special goblin for heal the std? i use like 20 greens goblins but dont work :(

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
but i need use some special goblin for heal the std? i use like 20 greens goblins but dont work :(
It's a probability-based system. The more you sacrifice, the higher the chances.
It was explained on Steam like this:
This one will let you sacrifice your goblins in order to successfully cast the spells. Currently the spells are: gender swap (self explanatory) and heal; this one will heal your character from any diseases and infertilities.
Side note; the chances of successful spell casting will depend on your sacrifice. One goblin will give you 1% chances, one shaman is 2%, hob is 3% and so on. Just make sure to place a paladin on the side to cast a spell.
So, your sacrifice of 20 green goblins had only 20% (1 in 5) chances of working.

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo and Iluha

Dragonahee

Aug 15, 2023
Steam has version 0.9. I think it's also somewhere in this thread.
There are rumors of a newer version, but it seems to be only available to Patreon subscribers at the moment.
I saw the link to version 0.9 but the doesn't work for me don't know why

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do I get the high elf unique character?
According to what I read, the two new unique characters in ver. 0.09 can be obtained by using spells.
Healing for one, and possibly gender change for another.

Edit: I have found this on Steam forums:
The green haired one you get from constantly requesting high elves. Do it enough time, and you will get her. Just like the farm girl and the priestess, she looks like she is from Goblin Slayer.

Last edited:

Dragonahee

Aug 15, 2023
According to what I read, the two new unique characters in ver. 0.09 can be obtained by using spells.
Healing for one, and possibly gender change for another.

Edit: I have found this on Steam forums:
I did the request at least 15 times but with no results. I will try the swap gender

SuccMaster

Sep 8, 2017
v0.096 is here for you all, link will expire if not uploaded again.

Thank you for being patient.

'till we meet again! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Reactions: kamidds and Wisher

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I did the request at least 15 times but with no results. I will try the swap gender
Gender swap or healing doesn't matter, both are working.
But you need at least the Champions (10x) but with Paladins you have the highest chance. Took me 3-4 tries with Paladins. So you'll need 30+ of them. Breeding is fine, but editing the save with saveeditoronline is faster. ;)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This game is so cool but we need a new version, 0.05 is old :cry:
A few posts above yours, is a link to ver. 0.096, the same one Steam users get.
I don't know how these forums work, but I guess somebody has to reupload it to a bunch of hosts and update the links in the opening post. And it wouldn't be me.

Reactions: Infernalito
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes