Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.103] [Happy Pillow]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
My guess is that, as you continues to play and put more rooms, the game need more effort to render all... so i tried to make the most efficient but low numbers of rooms at the limit.
I can share the layout if you want, so you can used it, for me, it didn't changed nothing... but it is almost 100% automated...
Please! I'm interested in what layouts people have come up with.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
About changes:
  • Goblin lord is about as stupid as the rest of the goblins, for example, he'll ask for slave races you haven't actually unlocked.
  • Humans can now have natural green hair. but I've yet to see one with natural brown hair. Lord sometimes asks for that, though.
  • Finding a slave with the right curves and height can be a pain. I wonder if I'll need to build a 3x3 system of slave cages where they are pre-sorted by these parameters.
  • There still doesn't seem to be a way to fully automate food production. But with the need to keep slaves of different races for the lord to enjoy, it looks like I will need to scale the brothel up.
  • On the good side, once "you" become the wizard, you are the best at training depravity in slaves, giving them plenty of depravity and little damage. Maybe it's the bed. Or all those numbers.
  • Did anybody make a screenshot of all those numbers? I have a feeling they are nhentai IDs, but I want to know if they are all about goblin rape.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What about death hounds ? They appear on the supply bar , what that mean ?
It's a sidequest you get almost at the end before raiding the castle. You need to provide a room for the hound boss and then satisfy his needs like the Goblin lord. Once a girl is pregnant, you can build a hound cage with 4 spots for action. It's not possible to build bridges (for safety reasons ).
Afaik, there is nothing after this, beside 10 hounds for the last fight to provide. So you only need 1 hound from the boss in order to breed your slaves afterwards. Depravity should be high or full, to prevent damage to your girls.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
About changes:
  • Goblin lord is about as stupid as the rest of the goblins, for example, he'll ask for slave races you haven't actually unlocked.
  • Humans can now have natural green hair. but I've yet to see one with natural brown hair. Lord sometimes asks for that, though.
  • Finding a slave with the right curves and height can be a pain. I wonder if I'll need to build a 3x3 system of slave cages where they are pre-sorted by these parameters.
  • There still doesn't seem to be a way to fully automate food production. But with the need to keep slaves of different races for the lord to enjoy, it looks like I will need to scale the brothel up.
  • On the good side, once "you" become the wizard, you are the best at training depravity in slaves, giving them plenty of depravity and little damage. Maybe it's the bed. Or all those numbers.
  • Did anybody make a screenshot of all those numbers? I have a feeling they are nhentai IDs, but I want to know if they are all about goblin rape.
Food was a instant Game over in the first versions, but later the dev adds some storage rooms with expands your food to 200 each room and also milk. I build a area behind the goblin HQ, usually 6x5 rooms or something. Mostly right after the start a short edit of my save, or cheat engine. ;)
Didn't saw it in older versions, but now you have a automatic food Icon on the lower left side. Not sure, if you'll need the "babysitter"-perk to, it's in the request area.

I agree, Red/Green/Blue are more often then brown hair. Don't remember a unique girl with brown hair in order to breed them and get their hair color. Would be nice to have pink/purple hair like the girls you get later on within the story. I was collecting them by race and later I switched to size and bust.

EDIT: You´re very first slave has brown hair. So you can get them pretty easy.
Shamans slave.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
New slaves
8 new special slaves, including 1 male slave for the first time.
Does it have male on male now, or is it Kazuma x Swatinaze?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is version 1.03 out on Steam? Just wondering cause I don't have it installed
Yes, version 0.103 is out on Steam.

New slaves
8 new special slaves, including 1 male slave for the first time.
Does it have male on male now, or is it Kazuma x Swatinaze?
The game had male slaves since I first played it. No, it doesn't have male on male action, or female on female for that matter.
Male slaves are for breeding slaves so that you would not have to rely on what the goblins managed to pillage. And you can butcher all the extra ones.

Reactions: Weebling

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The game had male slaves since I first played it. No, it doesn't have male on male action, or female on female for that matter.
Male slaves are for breeding slaves so that you would not have to rely on what the goblins managed to pillage. And you can butcher all the extra ones.
Damn it's even worse, no female orc on male action.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
why the hell did they make the birthing animation faster? it looked stupid before now its just out right riddiculous....Not to mention that 1 girl can give birth to like 18 goblins with no visibale bigger belly or anything was already bad.... its just lazy and stupid...
Why do you think Monster Black Market made a Mod to represent bigger bellies iff the slave was pregant with twins etc.... and it was a realy damn hard mod to make and thats the most popular mod for it....

We want immersion and meaningful gameplay, not just a stupid fast paced factory game.
I fee like most of these devs that make these breeding games totaly miss the point of a breeding game.....

Imo we play these games to see sex animations and slowly progress and we get wierdly attached to the women in these games like you remember the 1st one you capture and name her etc, like you have your favorite slaves and you want them corrupted changed broken etc,

We dont play these games to minmax a managment simulator to get the perfect meta automations and get the most optimal ways to build an automated goblin making factory where you dont even pay attention to who does what, just throw the random girls into the random rooms throw goblins at them then press automation, and get 6000 goblins / hour......

You dont need to dumb down the breeding mechanics so we could mass produce goblins and have 600 nameless girls.
Slow down the game and make it more deep instead of making it faster and more factory like...

And fix the Animations, half the animations are janky as hell like the breast feeding animation where the goblin is floating in the air not even touching the breast of the woman you assign....

Iff only someone would make a game with Monster Black markets UI and systems, Mudbloods graphics and animations, and Goblin No suana's deep story... would be the perfect breeding game
well this game misses the mark in all of those.... janky animations, bad graphics, stupid nonsensical story, bad systems, no attention to detail...
Even the map, like where are we supposed to be? we are in a big empty crater that has nothing in it but moon rocks and iff you look up yo ucan see the Norther aurora lights what the fuck?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes