Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure, but the easiest way might be with saveeditoronline. Right now, there is only the goblin, the Orge and a Shaman to choose, even if the placeholders for other 3 dudes are already there.
Savelocation: appdata/locallow/happypillow
Do you know how to unlock the auto play thing? Is that also a save thing I have to edit?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Do you know how to unlock the auto play thing? Is that also a save thing I have to edit?
Sorry for the late response. What do you mean with auto play? There is an option with bridges between those rooms later in the game and only from version 0.6
The other thing that would come into my mind might be the pixies.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Sorry for the late response. What do you mean with auto play? There is an option with bridges between those rooms later in the game and only from version 0.6
The other thing that would come into my mind might be the pixies.
Yeah the auto play was for the build on patreon, that is what I was talking about. I just saw a change log for the new patch and thought that this version had it.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
every cell has a small camera icon on the lower left side. After clicking it, the cam goes into the room and you are able to navigate with holding LMB (or RMB) and mouse movement. Zoom with mouse wheel.
Can't rotate the camera angle. RMB is to leave the room. LMB can move up and down, but cannot turn left or right.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Can't rotate the camera angle. RMB is to leave the room. LMB can move up and down, but cannot turn left or right.
Playing the game Yesterday. Forgot to mention that you need to click the camera icon first and then on lower middle screen you will see the girl(s). After selecting the girl icon you are free to use the camera in the cell. The game didn't tell you this in the tutorials. ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does this game have pixies? Or is it a Monster Black Market reference?
Don´t figured out the plot yet. It´s just one Fairie and you will probably get those bridges to connect those cells together in order to make it more or less automatic. BTW, there will also be storage rooms which comes handy since you only have 200 food in the beginning. And a new goblin, of course. ;)

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to get the larger goblins?
Breed goblins a lot. And apparently feeding them well is important. And high elves are either good at giving birth to advanced goblins, or at feeding them into advanced goblins.

KiroHz

Nov 23, 2017
How do I make a 3rd Goblin? Which one do I need to merge?

Now another Green Shaman has disappeared.

I'm going to build a third goblin. How can the big Screenshot 2023-08-18 104033.png

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do I make a 3rd Goblin? Which one do I need to merge?

Now another Green Shaman has disappeared.

I'm going to build a third goblin. How can the big View attachment 2859482
Hobgoblins are basically shamans, but you need to feed them well. Not just for the initial evolution, but every baby needs to be fed well, otherwise they'll grow up as runty shamans.
At least, that's how it seems to work for me.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Do we already have some kind of list, which combinations lead to another Goblin race?
Or even when you mix the Girls with the boys?
Especially the goblinettas I'm looking for. I used to have some, but it would be nice to trigger this more frequent.
Also: there is the gender option at the bottom left Side. Does this works now?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Do we already have some kind of list, which combinations lead to another Goblin race?
Or even when you mix the Girls with the boys?
Especially the goblinettas I'm looking for. I used to have some, but it would be nice to trigger this more frequent.
Also: there is the gender option at the bottom left Side. Does this works now?
Male goblins seem to randomly evolve, one tier at at time, if fed well while they're little goblin babies. High elves are particularly good at feeding them well.
Goblinettes seem to appear randomly too, mostly from cross-breeding humans and basic goblins. Breeding goblinettes themselves (with humans or goblins) also works.

Reactions: Balial42

Darknet193Zero

Nov 6, 2019
I am thinking of buying me the the game on steam. Can someone tell me which vpn country is required? In my country I just get the message its not available.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I am thinking of buying me the the game on steam. Can someone tell me which vpn country is required? In my country I just get the message its not available.
I bought it with no problems in Russia. Even though a lot of games refuse to do business with us.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes