Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Goblin ... Brothel version 0.13 was released on Steam.
Changelog:
  • Bunch of bug fixes
  • Slave collars for the... slaves
  • It is now possible to undress anyone without the obedience requirement
  • The slave collars will require obedience to be removed now
  • Options to feed the new born - right click on them to decide what you want to allow/ban
  • Less randomness for females' body shape outcome after reaching adulthood
  • New sex animation for goblin
  • New female masturbation animation
  • New idle animations
  • Added a small dialog with the paladin at sacrificial chamber for more info on how it works
  • New outfits for slaves placed in Centre hall
  • Extra feature in the bridge's settings window. It allows you to make the bridge search for a character who matches all of the selected criteria or at least one of them.

Reactions: NG1906 and Xypster

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
Using the steam version of the game. 3 things.

1. The slave cage always appears on the right side of the bridge control panel.
2. When I hit Favorite or Not favorite on the right side of the bridge control panel, it marks all the structures on the right side as favorite or not.
3. The Center Hall always appears on the right side as well. I have not hooked up a slave cage to see which has priority. When I try to move fertile females from the growth room to the center hall all traffic is stopped. If I select the "any of the above" button, the growth room tries to move babies even though they are not selected. I have a breed room on the top right of the center hall taking fertile females out of the center hall. They will go into the center hall from the breed room.

Reactions: flannan

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
Please put a limit of 4 babies per woman. This will help keep the automated system flowing more efficiently and adds some realism. Please put connection points on the bottom of the growth room and add one more connection point to the sides. That is a big room. The connection points on the bottom of the sides severely limits what can be done with it. Please put a toggle switch on the growth rooms to turn milk use on and off. Turning milk use on or off for each individual baby is useless over all. Just take the woman out of the growth room. Please put connection points on the sides of the center hall. Make the platform that the rewards slaves appear on be the same platform we are to put the slaves needed for missions. The last suggestion would not be necessary if you give use more connection points on the growth room. Make the first slave intake cage movable/removable.

Reactions: Kyoka

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Please put a limit of 4 babies per woman. This will help keep the automated system flowing more efficiently and adds some realism. Please put connection points on the bottom of the growth room and add one more connection point to the sides. That is a big room. The connection points on the bottom of the sides severely limits what can be done with it. Please put a toggle switch on the growth rooms to turn milk use on and off. Turning milk use on or off for each individual baby is useless over all. Just take the woman out of the growth room. Please put connection points on the sides of the center hall. Make the platform that the rewards slaves appear on be the same platform we are to put the slaves needed for missions. The last suggestion would not be necessary if you give use more connection points on the growth room. Make the first slave intake cage movable/removable.
There is no evidence the developer reads these forums.
A few developers do interact with users here, but Happy Pillow never did. At least, not in official capacity.

DARK ECNELIS

Jun 27, 2021
you can directly interact with the dev on

Twilight_Rains

Mar 26, 2019
Any Hero's who will drop the v13? It's been over a month since it came out.
... and I'm limited income so I cant afford it sadly.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Any Hero's who will drop the v13? It's been over a month since it came out.
... and I'm limited income so I cant afford it sadly.
I would, but i deleted my itch.io account last month when i feature requested a filter-by tag to hide gay content, so i wouldn't have to manually ignore all the repugnant shota gay content every visit; and received the outrageous response that if i didn't want to see gay content, i should delete my account...

So i did. LOL.
/shrug.

Used to spend about $10 - $30 a month with them. Had like 50 purchased games.
What a fabulous business plan.

If the Steam version would do, i could buy it there.. not sure if that's the same version or requires Steam or would work for you? May not work without steam, which wouldn't work as a download for a lot of people who don't have a steam account... Only reason why i'm hesitant.

If anyone knows, chime in or PM me.

Last edited:

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
I have the latest v.141 I could send to OP for them to update the main file, but that is up to them. If Waaifu DMs me that it is ok, I'll send them a copy. This is mostly because I don't know how to upload it myself, short of "Attach file."

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I have the latest v.141 I could send to OP for them to update the main file, but that is up to them. If Waaifu DMs me that it is ok, I'll send them a copy. This is mostly because I don't know how to upload it myself, short of "Attach file."
put it on gofile, no strings attached

Reactions: dusty stu

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Okay, so v.141 came out yesterday on Steam. The developers did not post a changelog, they just said it adds a sandbox mode, which can be unlocked by defeating the kingdom, failing to defeat it, or getting to 200th day (which is pretty much the same thing).
Advance to that what you said:
If you already have a save with the endgame, just load that one and go back to the main screen in order to show the "Sandbox mode". Keep in mind, that you still need to breed with the hound king to get the hounds or simple cheat your way with saveeditoronline.

This mode allows you to build all the cells, make as many bridges as you wishes, no quests nor story will be triggered and the ability to spawn all of the currently available special slaves is possible with new button at the top of the screen.

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
put it on gofile, no strings attached
I tried uploading to gofile so I could post a link, but it gives me an error. I disabled my security and tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. It wouldn't let me with any of them. At this point, I may have to DM someone the file and hope that they can upload it.

Reactions: igorenya

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I tried uploading to gofile so I could post a link, but it gives me an error. I disabled my security and tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. It wouldn't let me with any of them. At this point, I may have to DM someone the file and hope that they can upload it.
just tried to uploading . everything is ok.
Скриншот 20-09-2024 204210.png
file should be in an archive, for example 7zip
Try this
if anything send me a PM or to the owner of the topic, I think he won't be offended)

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Ok this is the v.141 update. I scanned the file through Avast before uploading and didn't have anything pop up, so everything should be good. I take no responsibility for any misuse or incidents that occur from users downloading this file. Anything wrong is most likely on mediafire's end.

No with all of the mild legal stuff out of the way, you can find the link to download the file under the spoiler below.

Twilight_Rains

Mar 26, 2019
Ok this is the v.141 update. I scanned the file through Avast before uploading and didn't have anything pop up, so everything should be good. I take no responsibility for any misuse or incidents that occur from users downloading this file. Anything wrong is most likely on mediafire's end.

No with all of the mild legal stuff out of the way, you can find the link to download the file under the spoiler below.

Hero! thank you!

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes