Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
there is no changelog yet?
Changelog for v. 13:
These are the new changes:
  • Bunch of bug fixes
  • Slave collars for the... slaves
  • It is now possible to undress anyone without the obedience requirement
  • The slave collars will require obedience to be removed now
  • Options to feed the new born - right click on them to decide what you want to allow/ban
  • Less randomness for females' body shape outcome after reaching adulthood
  • New sex animation for goblin
  • New female masturbation animation
  • New idle animations
  • Added a small dialog with the paladin at sacrificial chamber for more info on how it works
  • New outfits for slaves placed in Centre hall
  • Extra feature in the bridge's settings window. It allows you to make the bridge search for a character who matches all of the selected criteria or at least one of them.
Changelog for v.14:
Update 0.14 comes with a new sandbox mode!

It should be available from the main menu after defeating or failing to defeat the kingdom, or reaching 200th day (should be around the same in-game time). If you already have a save file at this point of the story, then loading it and going back to the main menu should enable the new sandbox button.

This mode allows you to build any of the available cells, make as many bridges as you wishes, no quests nor story will be triggered and the ability to spawn all of the currently available special slaves is possible with new button at the top of the screen.

It will also allow you to remove the default new captives cell and provide 100% success rate in the sacrificial chamber.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
You forgot the sandbox mode. Game is basically finished.
you think sandbox mode is content? lol bro its just like 3 different lines of code.... its basically the game with out the narration popups, and everything unlocked.... why do i even have to explain this... iff you think that adding a sandbox mode takes any kind of effort to add or that it adds any content to the game then im afraid youre in way too deep brother....
And iff this game is realy almost complete and its in this state than youre right it is finished....

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDDAAA

Balial42

May 3, 2018
you think sandbox mode is content? lol bro its just like 3 different lines of code.... its basically the game with out the narration popups, and everything unlocked.... why do i even have to explain this... iff you think that adding a sandbox mode takes any kind of effort to add or that it adds any content to the game then im afraid youre in way too deep brother....
Checking your profile tells me, that you´re more the guy who complain about a lot which doesn´t kick your mind. But that´s just fine. At least you didn´t have to pay for all those games here...

Reactions: Ramirad

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Sulphyre , about your review:
There is no overworld map, at least not for you. Goblin lord deals with that stuff. But he will give you demands for more and more troops as his ambitions grow. It seems mostly connected to the number of days played, not on how well your brothel is doing.

* tasks grow in difficulty as you progress through the main quest. Still, they shouldn't be too hard at any time.
* you don't even need to spam the lube request - it seems to work until you reload the game, or at least for a quite long time.
* you lose request currency if diseased slaves are in common rooms.
* yes, goblinettes are easy to breed and reasonably useful. The real limit on the size of your army is whether you can get enough food to grow up all the babies.
* Speeding up only becomes practical when automation is up and running and balanced properly. Otherwise, you're quite busy micromanaging everything even in a medium-sized establishment.
* When blue bar is at max, female slaves stop taking sex damage, but instead deal sex damage to slave males. Green bar is mostly for quests.
* favoriting slaves has their uses. For example, you can make all the feeding crew in growth room favorites, and have a bridge extract non-favorite slaves away from it.
You can also use it to make sure you don't accidentally kill special slaves.

Finally, you can get a better view of the action. Click on "camera" icon on a room, and then click on one of the portraits at the bottom.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Checking your profile tells me, that you´re more the guy who complain about a lot which doesn´t kick your mind. But that´s just fine. At least you didn´t have to pay for all those games here...
Oh the "you steal games" argument pff not a great one my friend. Im sorry but i dont think this game as it is now is worth more than 2 dollars and they are asking for 10.

I dont care iff you belive me or not but i am supporting 4 different patreon games as of right now, that are imo worth it. And be sure that i will be the 1st that will unsub iff they start doing nothing, or i find that they are just wasting time to get more money.
I was supporting many more, but most turned out to be a huge dissapointment. (Breeders of the Nephelym, Wilflife, Project Doll etc)

And sometimes i am just supporting games i like One time, you cant seriousley expect someone to pay 10 dollars a month for a 120mb game that gets 2 mb content every 2 months, i mean for how long? whats the end? iff you had supported for example Breeders of the nephelym from the start till this day, you would have given them like over 1100 USD, iff you realy think that game is worth 1100 Dollars than you are insane.

Btw by your logic iff you given them for example: 500 Dollars but you are currently not giving them money but download the latest update then youre "stealing" their game....

And lastly i just dont support every deadend unity asset store flip, poorly made game.
Iff you want to give them 10 USD for this / month on itch be my guest.
I hold the opinion that a game needs to have value inorder to get financed.
You dont go to a Restaurant that serves empty moldy bread and think aww they are trying their best i will buy the moldy bread.

But for some reason the gameing industry is special, no matter what lazy slock they put out or how little effort they add or how unprofessinal a game is, ppl like you will tell others that they need support and a pat on the back....
But but!!! "game development is hard" well so is Refining Crude Oil or Building Telecomunication Towers on Mountain tops, or manufacturing Airplanes, but they dont get money iff Oil plants explode, towers fall over, or airplanes crash....

Iff you do a bad lazy job in real life in any other industry you will just get fired or will go bankrupt... this nonsensical notion is only flourising in the indie gaming space.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Well, I have paid for Goblin... Brothel on Steam. And I would like to say that sandbox mode is enough for an update, but one such update every 2 months is quite low. I'm not sure how many people work at Happy Pillow, but it certainly feels like it's just one person working in their free time.
I don't think the game truly needs much more content. What the game needs, is some quality-of-life stuff to improve gameplay. Such as making linking rooms less of an absolute hassle.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Oh the "you steal games" argument pff not a great one my friend. Im sorry but i dont think this game as it is now is worth more than 2 dollars and they are asking for 10.

I dont care iff you belive me or not but i am supporting 4 different patreon games as of right now, that are imo worth it. And be sure that i will be the 1st that will unsub iff they start doing nothing, or i find that they are just wasting time to get more money.
I was supporting many more, but most turned out to be a huge dissapointment. (Breeders of the Nephelym, Wilflife, Project Doll etc)

And sometimes i am just supporting games i like One time, you cant seriousley expect someone to pay 10 dollars a month for a 120mb game that gets 2 mb content every 2 months, i mean for how long? whats the end? iff you had supported for example Breeders of the nephelym from the start till this day, you would have given them like over 1100 USD, iff you realy think that game is worth 1100 Dollars than you are insane.

Btw by your logic iff you given them for example: 500 Dollars but you are currently not giving them money but download the latest update then youre "stealing" their game....

And lastly i just dont support every deadend unity asset store flip, poorly made game.
Iff you want to give them 10 USD for this / month on itch be my guest.
I hold the opinion that a game needs to have value inorder to get financed.
You dont go to a Restaurant that serves empty moldy bread and think aww they are trying their best i will buy the moldy bread.

But for some reason the gameing industry is special, no matter what lazy slock they put out or how little effort they add or how unprofessinal a game is, ppl like you will tell others that they need support and a pat on the back....
But but!!! "game development is hard" well so is Refining Crude Oil or Building Telecomunication Towers on Mountain tops, or manufacturing Airplanes, but they dont get money iff Oil plants explode, towers fall over, or airplanes crash....

Iff you do a bad lazy job in real life in any other industry you will just get fired or will go bankrupt... this nonsensical notion is only flourising in the indie gaming space.....
I'm sorry bro. Didn't want to question your point of view, I was just sleepy and kinda angry (not in your direction) since yesterday was the funeral of my grandpa.

I agree with you in many points, nonetheless I support some Devs on Patreon too, this one included.

Like you said, it's fine to support in games you believe, but it's madness to support them over years and didn't see much progress at all.

But only focused on this Dev/Game: Happy pillow is working alone, he managed to finish a game (which didn't happens often) and you could see a progress compared to his other games. Also, he got an ear for his patreon's regarding bugs and improvements. So some of his changes in game are basically part of those conversations we had. ;)

Long story short, I hope you exept my apology. Have a nice day, sir.

Reactions: flannan

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I'm sorry bro. Didn't want to question your point of view, I was just sleepy and kinda angry (not in your direction) since yesterday was the funeral of my grandpa.

I agree with you in many points, nonetheless I support some Devs on Patreon too, this one included.

Like you said, it's fine to support in games you believe, but it's madness to support them over years and didn't see much progress at all.

But only focused on this Dev/Game: Happy pillow is working alone, he managed to finish a game (which didn't happens often) and you could see a progress compared to his other games. Also, he got an ear for his patreon's regarding bugs and improvements. So some of his changes in game are basically part of those conversations we had. ;)

Long story short, I hope you exept my apology. Have a nice day, sir.
Yes no worries, and my condolences to your grandpa. For free the game is a bit fun, its just too bad to see the potential of another breeding lair game probably going nowhere... maybe someday it will get to a point where i will pay for it, but yea it is what it is i guess. Good day to you too!

BTW check out Mudblood Prologue its a realy nice similar game, its early but it has a ton of animations and the animation quality is amazing and it gets monthly big updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Yes no worries, and my condolences to your grandpa. For free the game is a bit fun, its just too bad to see the potential of another breeding lair game probably going nowhere... maybe someday it will get to a point where i will pay for it, but yea it is what it is i guess. Good day to you too!

BTW check out Mudblood Prologue its a realy nice similar game, its early but it has a ton of animations and the animation quality is amazing and it gets monthly big updates.
Thanks Buddy, I already know MBP (I support them on patreon too) ;)
Still, the goat of breeding games will always be Monster black market., with or without all those nice mods.

Reactions: flannan

DARK ECNELIS

Jun 27, 2021
Thanks Buddy, I already know MBP (I support them on patreon too) ;)
Still, the goat of breeding games will always be Monster black market., with or without all those nice mods.
Yes but we can say that The Magus Lab is the ancestor of MBM. I was disappointed at the time to learn that it had been abandoned

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Agree, this is a gem which I've played some weeks ago again. I recall the Dev was more into milking and then disappear. But that's how it is nowadays and very little devs finishing their projects.
yeah its pretty disgusting but honestly I blame the idiots who continue to fund these devs while getting nothing back. I have stopped all donations and will only donate if the game is completed and I like it or for individual updates if I think there is a lot of good quality content.

Anyone donating while getting nothing in return is just encouraging the dev to slack off. I mean why should the dev do anything if they are getting paid to just do nothing.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
The Dev is active on their discord and responds on Itch.io. This project isn't abandoned and the Dev has a few more in the works. Those Devs that do milk and bail are horrible.

Reactions: TheUberstuff
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes