Ren'Py Goddess' Bride: From Office Worker to Omni Empress [v0.160] [Omni-Waifuism]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I never expected to face such negativity for sharing a free, non-monetized game on F95. It's disheartening to see users going to my itch.io page to leave one-star reviews and downvote all comments.

The one-star review here even suggests that people should generate their own AI art. Are they suggesting that people create their own AI visual novel? Which begs the question: Why can they generate AI art but I can't generate it and put it in my free game for people to enjoy?
Bro you do what you want. Your people will find you, don't worry. The loud, vocal detractors are but a fraction of your market and while they might damage you a lot at first? Eventually you'll get on top. Provided you keep trudging on and not give up.

Take this as test. Stand strong, bro.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Please keep your reactionary, pseudo-philosophical and highly fearful opinions about the role of AI in our lives out of this thread.

This is a game made with the help of various tools by the Dev- like any other game. If you can't accept that simple truth, then what happens to your posts and account here are entirely on you.

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
Look I don't know what's going on in the thread.

But I knew the moment I saw "Big booba made by AI" becoming popular earlier this year part of me went "Yeah.... all those smut steam games are just gonna use this now instead of the generic anime art they do in the first place."

Dec 1, 2021
Exactly, only one or two users mentioned the actual game until now in this thread. Instead countless people continue accusing me of monetizing the game despite it being mentioned several times that it's not monetized. I have not earned money with it, but instead spent money to make it and make it available for free.

I'm open to all suggestions, feedback and criticism about the actual game.
Don't let any of this get to your head.

In the end, words are words, unless a mod decides he dislikes your post and deletes himself, nobody here has power to stop you from making this game.

Do what you want, no matter what!

Like the old-ass saying dictates "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Soloree

Apr 28, 2020
@Omni-Waifuism Don't let all the negativity get to you. Point is you took time out of your days to create a completely free release and most people are happy to receive it. More so your own opinion of your own work should be what matters above all else. Just continue doing what you enjoy. Though feel free to continue to update this game just for me if necessary
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the post and keep up the good work!

Broccoli_nyu

Jun 25, 2019
I never expected to face such negativity for sharing a free, non-monetized game on F95. It's disheartening to see users going to my itch.io page to leave one-star reviews and downvote all comments.

The one-star review here even suggests that people should generate their own AI art. Are they suggesting that people create their own AI visual novel? Which begs the question: Why can they generate AI art but I can't generate it and put it in my free game for people to enjoy?
Please keep doing what you're doing. Even if someone doesn't like something, that's their problem.
People will always whine. Once upon a time there were opponents of digital painting. Now there are opponents of art made by AI. Just ignore the people who are unhappy. Especially considering that you're not trying to make money from it. It's absurd to hear accusations against a free product.

Reactions: NeededLink

ShurikVch

Oct 28, 2018
Help!
Image is "broken": upper half shifted about 2" to the left (or is it - lower half 2" to the right?)
Anybody know how to fix it?

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022

You are the best. Don't worry about others who speak strange things. They are just envious.

Mathyas

Jun 15, 2019
I am sorry but I have the same problem that was mentioned in a few posts above. I do not know if has something to do with renpy, because it also happened when I played The Prison Guard, but it was just one or two renders, here it seems like all images are glitched. So, thanks in advance, I hope someone could help me.

Reactions: ShurikVch

Nanonchas

Aug 26, 2017
I scanned rempy in VT and I got this Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen but only with one of the antivirus, does anyone know if it is a false positive ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote