Ren'Py - Goddesses' Whim [v0.3.6 Patreon] [Ncrow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

v0.1.5 Public
    I really liked this game up to date. As mentioned before me the h scenes are all done pretty good and the character design is just simply beautiful.

Story : The premise this story sets is really good and the development is slow yet satisfying.

Characters : In my opinion the LI's are a plus to this game, since they aren't tethered to a generic style but are each unique and different. And as mentioned before are really beautifully made.

Sandbox : As some raised some concerns before in discussion, i think the Interface is a little messy and repetitive, but in my opinion the story and the scenes more than makes up for this. In future updates i would like if the DEV would try to improve these small things so we can enjoy this game even better than now.

Scenes : Till this update the number of scenes is less, but each are nicely animated and are really good.

Overall i think this is a game worth playing and giving our support to. I will eagerly be waiting for future updates on this.

All the very best on this project DEV and carry on with the wonderful work.
    Thanks
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Charles de Guernica

One of the best Koikatsu games I've seen so far.

Characters: Cute and distinct. 5/5

Setting: Only male in a fantasy world. 5/5

Interface: Much easier to use than many others out there. Still could use some work. 4/5

Gameplay: Raising the affection needs you to repeat some events. Every 5 points of affection will give you a new scene. Not too hard to do, but raising the affection is the bane of these type of games anyway. Over all, 5 points requirement could be 3 but it's not overly frustrating. Earning money and fishing might be tedious though, I don't know since I cheated for them. 4/5

H-Scenes: This is where the game truly shines. Dev is CREATING HIS OWN ANIMATIONS in Koikatsu and they look amazing. Writing of the H-scenes are also pretty good. I love every scene, every line. 5/5

Overall, after playing an update if I am both satisfied and also craving for more, I'll give that game a 5/5.

This game needs more people to discover it.

Truly amazing animations, dev, congratulations.