Ren'Py Abandoned GodTube [v1.1] [Masquerade]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I think this game is dead. As I can tell so far by Masquerade's Patreon, the creator seems intent on updating and making Divine Adventure, which has a thread of its own--you can access the sex scenes from DA in GodTube's gallery (I would say upon first glimpse/playing it is quite odd seeing another game's gallery consisting of Dragon Ball and has no relation to DC).

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is there an order in playing these games? Or is each game story different from each other?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Soo,seems like the game is dead and I'm extremely late to the party. One question tho. It seems like the most stuff here is from Dragon ball,but I checked it out bc of Batgirl on the thread banner. Are there any scenes with her? how many?

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Soo,seems like the game is dead and I'm extremely late to the party. One question tho. It seems like the most stuff here is from Dragon ball,but I checked it out bc of Batgirl on the thread banner. Are there any scenes with her? how many?
Not worth downloading just some name calling sticking her tongue out that's about it for batwomen part not sure about the rest think it was supposed to be a gallery for the main game but that was a long time ago

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
GodTube Download:
Windows:
Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
What content does the new update cotain?
Whilst I think these scenes (just Divine Adventure, Fantasy Tale Adventure and Academy) are just ok--because you don't need to play those three to access sex scenes, the whole GodTube thing is just confusing. The VR on its own is still very lacking, it's just training slutty Batgirl to be your slave. There's nothing that progresses beyond that. Even up till 1.0 it's just a backward and forward image gallery generator.

(This is what's new and also my personal opinion as of the update)

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
GodTube[v1.0][Masquerade]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
what are the differences between "GodTube" and "Divine Adventure" I don't understand in the end they are the same games, aren't they?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Doesn't seem likely but would be nice for this to get an update with all the scenes up to date. Maybe once DA is done it will be updated

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Update was done a few months ago V1.1

Not sure if its to current but its the only other update done to the applications

Reactions: johnelros
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes