VN - Ren'Py - Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

1. 4.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Art: A decent variety of models and characters
    Animation: Rough work, sometime hands phase through objects, sometimes they do not look natural. however these improve in newer updates
    Story: A fun story so far, looks like there might be a deeper plot coming but who knows.
    This was a fun play, nothing to serious, the writing isn't stellar but I enjoyed myself. A good balance of plot to "plot".
  2. 2.00 star(s)

connor1518

This VN is a hot mess.

The story is nonsensical and doesn't make much sense. Some of the models look fine, others don't. It also has a bit of an identity crisis as if the Dev wasn't clear on exactly what type of story he wanted to tell.

At the beginning you put in relationships but then discover almost right away that it was a waste of time as mom isn't really mom and sisters aren't really sisters. I'm not sure why the Dev even had you specify relationships.

I get the feeling the writing is supposed to lean towards comedy but it doesn't do it well. Not one I would recommend.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

Just about everything, is lackluster in this one.

The animations are extremely poor.
    The renders are barely average.

the models, are bordering on being ugly, and the body proportions seems totally off most of the time.

The faces are nearing the stuff nightmares are made of.

I would not recommend it, unless you wish to end a friendship, or start a war.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

I like how the game is going so far and that there is finally a soccer match even though it is only a friendly, training match. However, I hope to see more soccer matches in the future, I also like how they already animated the sex scenes and I hope you continue for more, good luck in the game, regards
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5596698

I feel like this Vn will be really good down the line, the story has a whole lot of potential in where it can go since it doesn't have to be just about football, the Li all have something different about them so far which was cool, there was some funny moments with the owners daughter and some of the family, I hope to see the Dev improve and continue

Things I liked.
    Harem (pretty obvious)
    Interesting story
    Love interest (mostly virgins)
    No ntr (hopefully no sharing)

Things that need improvement.
    Lighting in scenes- check out some YouTube tutorials DarkSkello, there's heeps on there that have helped me and I'm sure they'll help you, though, lighting is tricky in general
    Expressions- they look over emphasized a lot of the time, not sure if you are using pre-made expressions but if you are try going into the parameters tab while having your character selected and look for sliders which can help with things like emotions, it helps give a more natural look
    Money shots- checkout renderotica, you'll find some decent uhh facial stuff for the finish..

I really like it so far and hope to see more in the future, keep those virgins coming :sneaky:
  6. 2.00 star(s)

szabon

I have played a bit of v0.01

I am not sure if this is the beginning of a first project (?) and I really don't want to sound negative and to discourage the creator to continue. I hope this can be perceived as constructive because I think there might be opportunities here to improve.

For now its a "what a mess!" type of game. Some choices are clearly not well thought. The text should be bigger and the color should be changed from black to something else. And/or many of the backgrounds should be adapted to be harmonious with the text. And/or a box should be added behind the text so the players can read the text.
    The menus are also a bit weird, with things on unusual positions.
    The music is a bit annoying, it works well as into but then it repeats, i guess it's a loop, so maybe that can be changed...
    The initial introduction king of works, but then the actual game begins and it's all very confusing and fast, jumping from scene to scene. Maybe it adds to the confusion the fact the the text is hard to read? I don't really know.

To the creator: as I said in the beginning, please continue and just understand this as constructive. My advice is to collect some good ideas from other games and improve or adapt them (not copying them) to this story and whenever you wish to collect feedback from the audience do some polls and see what people say.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

ktunga

uh man ,this was one of the worst vn i play .
    renders are bad ,assets look bad ,the chiks look horrible,and the story is less than that.
    i really want to know what the dev plot here and where he wanna go after this but i dont wanna try this again if he doesnt do a overhaul and a full one .
    its difficult ot compare this to any other vn out there bcs this is in another category .wish can give 0 star
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BTLD

for a 1st release, I'd say it has a bit of content,
    the story so far it's not too heavy, it's not too drama centered and as far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be drama oriented, sure there are a few scenarios that are .. more towards the dramatic plot, but not too dramatic..
    The characters are not the same, most of them are different in their behaviour.
    Not a fan of some of them to be honest, the way they behave and the way the MC reacts to their behaviour either, also not a fan, but here's me hoping he will change a bit for the better.
    The VN already has 2 lewd scenes, already vaginal sex, which .. is a nice development (play it to see why)
    It also set the roots for some interesting developments in the future, which I can';t wait to see.
    At the moment I played it the english was decent towards good, sure there were your usual mistakes of your/you're and things liike that but nothing too major.
    TLDR : Good VN, I recommend it, it has as far as I'm concerned a good chance to become a really good one.
    I'll be following this VN, also wish the dev gl!