brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
001_title.jpg

Overview:
Long story short: ever heard of Dynasty Warriors? These are the heroines (or at least some of them), with H situations.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 239
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well well, one of my fav games. I was hoping for a game, but oh well, this art looks good anyway.:FeelsGoodMan:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Knowing the jap, there's surely a game somewhere XD
Downloaded it, but they are not opening.. Da fuq xD To be honest, I would LOVE to see a game like DW filled with xXx content. Like if you lose health, enemies can f*ck your heroine, of if you are a guy... well, I 'm not into yaoi, but that could be an option for those who want xD. Wish I could create such a game but I'm terrible at programing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Downloaded it, but they are not opening.. Da fuq XD To be honest, I would LOVE to see a game like DW filled with xXx content. Like if you lose health, enemies can f*ck your heroine, of if you are a guy... well, I 'm not into yaoi, but that could be an option for those who want XD. Wish I could create such a game but I'm terrible at programing.
Read the Extra information spoiler!
And... a game like this might be - in here you take control of female commanders and for seeing some scenes, I think that you must inevitably lose!

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Read the Extra information spoiler!
And... a game like this might be - in here you take control of female commanders and for seeing some scenes, I think that you must inevitably lose!
Ah yes, that game! I loved it! As for images I saw them online, quite good. Thanks for sharing! Keep the good work up mate!

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
I'm sorry if you've been told earlier, but I wonder how you can get the webpy codec. I couldn't find it on the site.