VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5.3] [Catfish Studio]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
Really disappointed in this, the complete rewrite absolutely sucks - everything was fine before, there was no need to re-do everything...

Considering the state of this dev, I doubt this will ever continue, nor hit any sort of decent state.
yeh i enjoyed old mc and old story are the twin cats still in?

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
can I ask if we can play a female character with a lesbian route?
will this game will be a harem game?
wish to know before

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2022
This is one of the few games that has actively gotten much worse over time. But being connected with Crime/CillianGirl/Catfish is a curse. On one hand the tech they developed for the animations is neat. On the other hand, every single one of their games is a scam and as soon as some interesting content exists they work harder trying to paywall it than they do on the actual game. Not to mention the story rewrite which made the story a lot worse.

Last edited:

guts9696

Nov 20, 2019
Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Removes paywall
  • Blocks patreon web requests
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game. The first run may be slow, please wait
  • If you don't have access to paywalled features - press "Log In" button on main menu or "Update Now" or any other sus button they give you, it should trigger the crack

Download Link: PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please leave a like on this post to support my works. This will help me continue to create useful cracks and patches for the community. Thank you!​
I'm not sure if its cause its out of date or I did something wrong but several of the gallery videos are missing textures

May 7, 2017
Maybe this developer will actually finish this game,
And if you can't handle criticism then don't develop games,
And also make up your own development schedule so you don't end up being very tired during the day.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I'm not sure if its cause its out of date or I did something wrong but several of the gallery videos are missing textures
If only some are not working and others are fine then it's game's bug for sure

Edit: tested, works fine

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
Here is my meta save file for the android version of golden coast saga version v0.5.2. the save file has: gallery unlocked. Please ask someone more knowledgeable then me where to add it on the android. Please be free to save, sticky & like. Hope this helps

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes