VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
where crack guys?))
There is a guy down my street that sells it, but I don't trust him. I can give you his number if you'd like tho

(apparently there is no crack needed as there is no new patreon-only content. In fact they seem to have removed content. Just parroting what the guys above said.)

NaughtyBear2352

Mar 19, 2022
Wasted a lot of time looking through code, the patch (my one) seems to work correctly, the most of the time I wasted by trying to understand if that's the actual game or there is something more in it. Probably the crack is no even needed rn, since I can't see any more content in game. Unless there is 0.5 patreon version build, which makes zero sense since you have literal patreon login button in game
thats the only theory if there is another 0.5 version i wonder what he said on patreon

NaughtyBear2352

Mar 19, 2022
(on his patreon, not me)

Recently, I released 0.5 version of the game. I couldn't help but notice how much you all loved its new look and new characters. So, first and foremost, I want to thank my followers for their support, patience, and kind words about my game! A huge thank you to all of you! I love reading your comments, so please keep them coming, hehe

So, Golden Coast Saga. Yes, I released 0.5 version, which is essentially 0.1 version. This update restarts the story. Some events, like arriving at the Golden Coast College (formerly School), you've already experienced. But I think you would still find it interesting to play through this first game day again, as it has changed significantly - new locations and characters have appeared, and the main character himself has undergone significant changes

About six months ago, I started planning a major update for the game because I realized I wanted to refine the plot without rushing it. There were some things that initially didn't sit right with me, but I lacked the courage and energy to fix them. Last fall, I finally decided to go for it. I also had the opportunity to redesign all the visual assets to make them truly high-quality in the end. I knew it would take a lot of time, but I still opted for a major overhaul. Quality has always been more important to me than the quantity of updates. Thanks to the support from my Patreon followers who didn't cancel their subscriptions, I was able to focus on updating the game and make it to today

Don't worry, all the storylines you're familiar with will soon return to the game - with Emilia, Pamela, Mia, the Twins, Mrs. Wilson, and Hailey. They'll be back with changes to visuals and improved dialogues, but overall, their stories will remain the same. After all, I know how much you've grown fond of these girls! So, everything that was once in the Golden Coast Saga Gallery will soon reappear in a new form. I plan to release several updates in the coming months that will include the content you're familiar with (and a bit of new stuff to keep you entertained). Once I've added all the existing content back into the game, Golden Coast Saga will continue to be released regularly and won't disappear from your radar

graycloud03

Jul 18, 2023
(on his patreon, not me)

Recently, I released 0.5 version of the game. I couldn't help but notice how much you all loved its new look and new characters. So, first and foremost, I want to thank my followers for their support, patience, and kind words about my game! A huge thank you to all of you! I love reading your comments, so please keep them coming, hehe

So, Golden Coast Saga. Yes, I released 0.5 version, which is essentially 0.1 version. This update restarts the story. Some events, like arriving at the Golden Coast College (formerly School), you've already experienced. But I think you would still find it interesting to play through this first game day again, as it has changed significantly - new locations and characters have appeared, and the main character himself has undergone significant changes

About six months ago, I started planning a major update for the game because I realized I wanted to refine the plot without rushing it. There were some things that initially didn't sit right with me, but I lacked the courage and energy to fix them. Last fall, I finally decided to go for it. I also had the opportunity to redesign all the visual assets to make them truly high-quality in the end. I knew it would take a lot of time, but I still opted for a major overhaul. Quality has always been more important to me than the quantity of updates. Thanks to the support from my Patreon followers who didn't cancel their subscriptions, I was able to focus on updating the game and make it to today

Don't worry, all the storylines you're familiar with will soon return to the game - with Emilia, Pamela, Mia, the Twins, Mrs. Wilson, and Hailey. They'll be back with changes to visuals and improved dialogues, but overall, their stories will remain the same. After all, I know how much you've grown fond of these girls! So, everything that was once in the Golden Coast Saga Gallery will soon reappear in a new form. I plan to release several updates in the coming months that will include the content you're familiar with (and a bit of new stuff to keep you entertained). Once I've added all the existing content back into the game, Golden Coast Saga will continue to be released regularly and won't disappear from your radar
Is this new version AI enhanced or something ? It is not bad looking by any means but i get that kind of vibe from it now, also i feel like just deciding to remove main character ( or the girl dorm peacekeeper ) from the game is a dick move and fans can be mad about it and rightfully so ( having a custom name MC or playing from POV is not bad, maybe they just should give player a choice? ). As for the change in artstyle i'd say it is probably for better and i don't see nothing wrong with it, even if what they had going on previously was good enough on its own terms.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
In case you were interested, Crime keeps all his code from each his project in every one of them. Meaning that "overwatch webcam" also has a code for "golden coast saga" included and vice-versa

Not the general stuff, like literally storyline specific scripts etc.

Whipthisout

Aug 3, 2018
man they had something going with the previous update, why they scrapped it and turned it into utter shiet with the character redesigns and new layout I have no idea

Reactions: graycloud03