VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
bets/junior20000 GCS Paywall Remover

Changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install - Melon Loader

How to install - BepInEx

DOWNLOAD
MelonLoader for GCS v0.4:

BepInEx for GCS v0.4:
Damn, the Paywall Remover is dead:cry:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
In case you want an actual answer: it is a surprisingly underserved market with rather deep pockets. I'm actually surprised it took so long for the furries to get hit by one of these kinds of games
High Tail Hall is another that I can think of like this.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Holy fuck, 40 bucks for this crap, you got to be fucking kidding me. Most patreons figured out that release previous versions for free and newest versions behind a paywall, but hiding scenes behind tiers is on another level :LUL:

The fact that there are actually human beings willing to pay this much money for this shit shows that we require nukes for the next world war, there is no other option I feel. People may be sad since nukes are pretty terrible but seeing this I'm not so sure they would be that sad now :KEK:

Jokes aside, this game is a scam at best and a good exercise for crackers to provide people with an unlocked version. At worst this is something that can be easily replaced by AI for free and with much much better and thats my most charitable opinion. Even the most obnoxiously paywalled games that hide features offer quite a lot of sex scenes still available in their free versions.

cancer999

Aug 14, 2019
The best way to bypass the paywall is if someone can leak the scenes and uploads them publicly, then there is no point paying for the game :)

Feb 23, 2022
People've said that my crack from yet another crime's game "overwatch webcam" universally works for all his projects, I just didn't post it here since I saw a guy actively maintaining his patch, but you could try and see if it works for this update
I did try your crack too, but it didn't work. So I guess it's time for some more reverse-engineering!

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
u want me to pay to see more, then fix your dialogue. Mrs. Hopper's exposition dump about the MCs backstory was so blatant, forced and unnatural that she may as well as looked at the camera and asking if "we all got that"

Reactions: the25th

the25th

Nov 7, 2023
This is an hour's worth of exposition with a promise of a prize at the end but then you get there, there is none.

Sep 23, 2021
hopefully the crack eventually works again, but honestly, the Dev probably watches this site so it'd be a constant struggle. Lord, after Remeraz, Crowchild, and so many god awful devs, I really wish Patreon would stop predatory pages. operating multiple accounts at 40 dollars is disgusting and an update to prevent multi accounting would do wonders to stop this shit. just for once I'd like to see Patreon try to take care of donors.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Wasted a lot of time looking through code, the patch (my one) seems to work correctly, the most of the time I wasted by trying to understand if that's the actual game or there is something more in it. Probably the crack is no even needed rn, since I can't see any more content in game. Unless there is 0.5 patreon version build, which makes zero sense since you have literal patreon login button in game