Unity Golden Coast Webcam [v0.1] [Catfish Studio]

Sep 20, 2021
itch_Cover_wide.png

Overview:
Golden Coast Webcam is a sex stream simulator of furry girls. This is an add-on to the main game Golden Coast Saga.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: Catfish Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Golden Coast Saga
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Other:

sandwich.gif squats.gif slap.gif riding.gif stream.jpg mainmenu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2021
another pay walled Crime game....40 dollars a month for temporary access to features in a flash game unless their model changed. Still ridiculous. by comparison most adult games on Patreon of Substar range about 5-20 dollars for a full current build of games that works even after dropping a sub. usually the 20 dollar ones have extra content or early drops. for the same price you could keep a Netflix Premium account and Fakku Unlimited (which is still gross). all this for a handful of over hyped flash game scenes and costumes. These Tiers are goddamn grimey. I've seen Crime and his partner try to justify this but their reasons come of the same as Blizzards bullshit. at this point, I've been supporting Hole House and NiiCri pretty regularly for my flash style animation fix. they are good alternatives. price is much more manageable and you don't lose access to stuff on your PC if you drop for budgeting.with that, I've said my peace. Devs will probably give a half assed excuse . don't really care. just wanted to put some pricing perspectives into the mix, cause honestly....this shit's insanely over priced