Ren'Py - Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The story is interesting and the characters are also decent however the sandbox is very unwieldy and the game itself is very needlessly grindey for the amount of rewards you get, for example is you would've given me a hammer I could've opened like 90 percent of all boxes in the game but here sometimes u need a lockpick or a knife or a key or something else... The questlog/hint system is also very bad and vague... I don't mind the grind if it's easy but here it is very tedious... Otherwise this can easily be a 4 or even a 5 star game if these issues are fixed...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

Not a good game, you grind your way through the first date & have to start from scratch to get a 2nd date only for the game to tell you that you can't do that... YET.

Its truly a waste of time even playing the game seeing as you cannot progress further even after you do everything right. Avoid this game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Its a good start. The models are good, and smooth transition between scenes. Nice amount of things going on in the prologue and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. The only thing that should be changed is the dialogue with the other characters. You can hardly read what they are saying. Other than that, I didn't notice any huge problems. Grammar could be touched up slightly. Keep up the good work.