Unity - Completed - Golden Knight Night [Final] [Mopp4Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TrialRagnarok

My main gripe with this game is that the camera is way too close to the character model, making it awkward and covering most of the screen at all times. Having the option to zoom in/out with the mouse wheel would make it less of a problem and it would make the model to be looked at and appreciated more easily.

In regards to the combat, is floaty and lacks any type of feedback, the characters might as well be hitting each other with foam tubes. The block action does next to nothing in regards to the damage you take (if any), so having the option is pretty much useless.

Now, besides the nakedness of the main character, the only sexy thing would be the ending with the Golden Knight which is awkward as fuck as the models/animations don't really seem to coordinate.

Also the Golden Knight doesn't have a Golden Dick, you lied to me.

If you want a quick jerk or something minimally erotic, this ain't it, Chief.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kluchidze

No way it could be called "completed". Animations are weird, position of camera doesn't give any sense of happening around at all, fighting is just crap. I've passed through 5 enemies max and i don't have any lust to try again.