1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01036834_img_main.png

Overview:
The northeastern part of the Elstra continent, it is a legendary land called "Adventure World".
Adventurers who pursue dreams and wealth gather to create a new legend.
This is where the story of mercenary-turned female warrior blonde Harald begins.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-03-08
Developer: Pasture Soft
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Store:
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01036834_img_smp1.png RJ01036834_img_smp2.png RJ01036834_img_smp3.png RJ01036834_img_smp4.png Unnamed File 000001.png Unnamed File 000005.png Unnamed File 000006.png Unnamed File 000007.png Unnamed File 000009.png Unnamed File 0000011.png Unnamed File 0000061.png Unnamed File 0000071.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

don't forget to freeze your shampoo
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoldenLegendHaraldQuest-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 19, 2018
lmao this game got a translation? let me save everyone some time: it sucks!

pretty much, you just slowly walk around a map, doing some quests (which usually involve either very slowly clearing a dungeon, or going from one town to another, maybe leading someone), with typical Pasture Soft-style tweened-to-hell-and-back scenes for the majority of them, with maybe a few actually okay CGs here and there. if you MUST see them, wait for a gallery save

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
man...only the 2 first games of this dev were worth something, after that it got worse and worse, and a lot more lazy in developing his games...now its half done with AI and the same lack of care and content.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
DLsite reviews basically go on a scale from 4-5 out of 5 instead 1-5 out of 5. When a game 'only' gets a low 4 rating on DLsite, it's like 3/10 in real world review terms.
Now I've seen some Titles with 3/5, so that's like the shame rate

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Gee! Considering the reputation of this Dev's other games on F95, I don't think this one is gonna be any different! I mean Dear God! Between 1-2.5 star reviews everywhere lol.
I have to agree it seems dev no longer care to make game fun for majority just a small minority with dumb ideas. Look at how many shit games coming out that don't have harem endings anymore in a site for adult games or have bad endings. I have to ask does anyone play a game to see a shit ending? Real life has enough bad news and such on TV and in family that last thing I want to do is play a game with bad ending! I play for enjoyment and not having a good ending is not what I would call enjoyment.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM and Rugerrell6

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
lmao this game got a translation? let me save everyone some time: it sucks!

pretty much, you just slowly walk around a map, doing some quests (which usually involve either very slowly clearing a dungeon, or going from one town to another, maybe leading someone), with typical Pasture Soft-style tweened-to-hell-and-back scenes for the majority of them, with maybe a few actually okay CGs here and there. if you MUST see them, wait for a gallery save
Thanks for saving me some times. I thought it might be a good one from the title.
Also thanks OP for the upload nonetheless.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I have this game for the longest time but never played it cuz I didn't want to drag through another game just to be dissapointed by the H-scenes. Thank god I can now just get a full save before I decide if I wanna actually play it.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes