Golden Palace Error

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I Solved by removing all the assets related to Golden Palace first then installing in order first UV for G3 GP then GF8 original version golden then at last the GF8/GF3 update hope it helps.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
The problem happens when you have installed V2 with G3F. The best solution is to COPY the folder GoldenPalace_Genitalia_v2 inside \data\Meipex\GoldenPalace and then rename it to GoldenPalace_Genitalia
Remember to copy it and not just rename, in order to G8F to work properly. And remember to have both installed in the same Daz Content Root folder if you happen to have more than one.
This one helped me.

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I Solved by removing all the assets related to Golden Palace first then installing in order first UV for G3 GP then GF8 original version golden then at last the GF8/GF3 update hope it helps.
I apologize I have not solved the problem and I have not understood how you proceeded. Among other things, I did not understand where I find GoldenPalace_Genitalia_v2 to do the copy and paste procedure. Can you help me please ... I'm going crazy and I can't solve the problem. I beg you!

PS
I found the files except for the update gf8 because they no longer exist but I have not yet resolved. Can you help me or pass the complete package with instructions on how to solve and proceed? Please thank you!

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
This one helped me.
I apologize I have not solved the problem and I have not understood how you proceeded. Among other things, I did not understand where I find GoldenPalace_Genitalia_v2 to do the copy and paste procedure. Can you help me please ... I'm going crazy and I can't solve the problem. I beg you!

PS
I found the files except for the update gf8 because they no longer exist but I have not yet resolved. Can you help me or pass the complete package with instructions on how to solve and proceed? Please thank you!

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Okay I think I may have found the problem...maybe...well if it works i'll post it on here.
Big thanks to everyone who helped me out you guys rock. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Hi sorry if I disturb you but I had the same problem by chance did you solve it? You have the solution because I have tried everything and I can't solve it. Please can you help me out! Thank you

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Hi sorry if I disturb you but I had the same problem by chance did you solve it? You have the solution because I have tried everything and I can't solve it. Please can you help me out! Thank you
Hey no worries. Actually I did find what was wrong but at the moment i'm drawing a blank what i did to fix it. :confused: I do remember that the issue popped up twice both times after the release of an Golden Palace update. Can you take a picture of your Daz interface window and post it?
If not then try walk me through what you do and when the issue pops up.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
The problem happens when you have installed V2 with G3F. The best solution is to COPY the folder GoldenPalace_Genitalia_v2 inside \data\Meipex\GoldenPalace and then rename it to GoldenPalace_Genitalia
Remember to copy it and not just rename, in order to G8F to work properly. And remember to have both installed in the same Daz Content Root folder if you happen to have more than one.
Thank you very much, it's work fine now. (y)

farfromsilent

May 24, 2020
Dude...LIFESAVER!!!!!

newgeek

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

Worked for me too.

Thank you.

isso999

Jan 24, 2021
Its crazy. I tried everything said in the Thread but it looks like this. What am I doing wrong? Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-10 um 13.35.57.png