Daz Golden Palace Issue on 8.1F [Completed]

xNsRx

Apr 12, 2018
Hey! I'm having some troubles with Golden Palace on G8.1, if I use any Daz 8.1 Characters with their materials, I get some rare material issue, it doesn't fit well. When I use the same character, but 8.0 it work correctly. Could anyone help me please?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hey! I'm having some troubles with Golden Palace on G8.1, if I use any Daz 8.1 Characters with their materials, I get some rare material issue, it doesn't fit well. When I use the same character, but 8.0 it work correctly. Could anyone help me please?
You need this

Reactions: xNsRx and Rich

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Ya, the 8.1 characters use different UV maps than the 8.0 characters. Daz included some hacks that allow 8.0 textures to be put onto 8.1 figures, but the UV mapping is still different under the hood, and the GP scripts depend on understand the texture mapping.

You need this
Exactly!